VMOA Important announcement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
All VMOA members need to log into the VMOA website where an important notice is posted under 'Just a Thought'.
Dave Tavares #3505
New England Regional Director

Re: VMOA Important anouncement

Id love to Dave , but As usual the VMOA web site wont let me in Even after two attempts at changing my password . so how bout you just let us know whats going on.

Id love to Dave , but As usual the VMOA web site wont let me in Even after two attempts at changing my password . so how bout you just let us know whats going on.

This is the post.....

VMOA Elections
All,

As announced in the latest issue of Vboost we have elections coming up in less than two months. All positions in the VMOA Board of Directors will be up for election as per our Bylaws. If you are interested in running for office please let Kelvin Lane or myself know so we can get you access to the Officers Yahoo Forum for the election process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks for posting it here Chuck! I am trying to make sure I reach as many members as I can to remind them of the elections. The only way to make sure that the members are fairly represented is to give everyone an equal opportunity to run for office and a voice. Hopefully we get some folks to throw their hat in the ring and run for office.

WoW....seems like a change in policy?

I wounder Why?

Droped out of vmoa because never could get signed in or get help.It sucked pretty much.About like the site on Yahoo.

Actually this has always been the policy to announce the elections. Just decided to expand where we announced them is all.

Spoken like a true politician.

Wow Jimmy. . . when your voted in as the next president will it be the first time the VMOA 's president resides in another country??

I do believe it will be the first time, of course that is if I am elected. No need to put the cart before the horse.

I dont know Jimmy . . . you got the bike, "Toxic" you got the awards, you got the commercial, the video, your big man on campus.

Now that Kelvin is not running for president and at the end of the day the members really have no vote, your a "shoe in".

just sayin . . .:confused2:

IMHO

It definitely could be worse... I could be the president... Hell... Nothing would get done then...

Chris

Must be no-one else wants the job! :confused2:

Why diss the only guy who will step up to do it....makes no sense to me!! :ummm:

"diss" what diss?

I printed what I would have said to him face to face and we would have both had a laugh at it.:confused2:

Danny you're way to sensitive.

For the first time in a long time I have to agree with Bob. I didn't take any offense to his post, actually did chuckle at it to be honest. Transparency in the voting process has been discussed between myself and a few of the Directors as something we need to address in the future. It will take a change in the Bylaws and making sure that the process is as "airtight" as possible, but it can be done. As for being a shoe-in, if no one else decides to run then I would agree with that statement. Should another member decide to run against me then who knows how it will end up.:confused2:

At the end of the day my primary concern is for the VMOA and its long term viability and health as an organization. Anything else does a disservice to the membership who trust the Board of Directors to do what is best for the club.

"diss" what diss?

I printed what I would have said to him face to face and we would have both had a laugh at it.:confused2:

Danny you're way to sensitive.

Bob, you're amazing!! From that one little statement you got me nailed!!!

Kind, gentle, compassionate for my fellow man, empathetic towards the human condition....hardly surprising I have a little sensitivity too....ey??

Jeez, people who have known me for years have no idea, but you got it from one little sentence...:ummm:...I'm suspecting some extra-sensory activity here.....are you septic? :confused2:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I dont know Jimmy . . . you got the bike, "Toxic" you got the awards, you got the commercial, the video, your big man on campus.

Now that Kelvin is not running for president and at the end of the day the members really have no vote, your a "shoe in".

just sayin . . .:confused2:

IMHO

Well here's your big chance to run for president and change everything that you said was wrong with the VMOA.

Well here's your big chance to run for president and change everything that you said was wrong with the VMOA.

Buster I thought about that ,and I try to stay out of the politics, but didnt nobody get his ass thrown out of the vmoa:ummm:

Buster I thought about that ,and I try to stay out of the politics, but didnt nobody get his ass thrown out of the vmoa:ummm:

Kindly refunded his money and asked to leave I think is the politically correct way to put it.

Chris

Back