• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted UPDATE: NO Longer need. Thanks! WANTED TO BUY OEM CHROME MUFFLER assy. for Gen 1 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iraqvet750

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WANTED TO BUY OEM CHROME MUFFLER assy. for my '85 VMax. If anyone has a line on one, please HMU. Mine has a big dent in the starboard side (shown in left side of photo), and I'm looking for a dent-free replacement. I'm unsure if all Gen-1 exhaust pieces are interchangeable across model years. Please advise whether they are interchangeable. Thanks!

vmax may 8 fb pic.jpg

Thanks, should cost about $75 to ship from within 500 miles of Florida. Does it have chrome tips, or black?
I’m in Waterloo, Illinois…..it’s chrome but I’m not sure I want to get rid of it…I’ll do some investigation on what it would take.

I’ve put Delkevic slip ons on mine but not sure what I want to do….I’ll let ya know.

I’m not even sure what it’s worth. 🤷‍♂️

Back