Wanted - used aftermarket 4/2 exhaust system

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djw479

Reaction score
Title says it all. I posted topic in the V-Max Parts wanted area, but I think this section gets much more traffic.

Didn't post link here to the Parts-Wanted-Section as I am a newbie here, and I do not don't know all the website rules.

Thanks in advance for any leads,
Dan

All I have left for full exhaust systems is a couple of 4-1's (and I sell Kerker's new).

Sean

Thanks for reply Sean!

I know most do not part with an aftermarket exhaust after they have a system installed, but I figured I would try here anyway.

With the way my job is going I really would rather find a used system, but hopefully my lotto tix will hit this evening. :clapping:

if u can afford to be patient, sean will have something eventually i'm sure. also keep your eyes on ebay. a rusty whole exhaust could be had, then ceramic coat it and u're good to go.

Patience, repeat, paience, you will find what you need, do not be in a hurry , it will come to you, the mod monkey cost $ . Exhausts come & go . Be ready to jump when what you want arrives.

Back