Was hit by an SUV in LA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putin

Reaction score
Finally after10 years of no accidents, was hit by an idiot in the truck. Kinda funny see your bike upside down. I am ok, but had to fix bike now. Handlebar bented, wow! Minor damage also. Ripped leather jacket and broken watch:)

Thank God you are OK.

Sorry about your bike, but it can be fixed.
T
Finally after10 years of no accidents, was hit by an idiot in the truck. Kinda funny see your bike upside down. I am ok, but had to fix bike now. Handlebar bented, wow! Minor damage also. Ripped leather jacket and broken watch:)
You might want to look at the upside of it. I'm glad to hear you're in one piece. There are still plenty of parts around too. There was an article in the Boston Globe today about a survivor from the N.H. bike disaster a few months ago. This guy is seriously dinged up. Out of work possibly forever. But alive.

I'm sure that most MC riders reading this article get frustrated at the gross incompetence in government.

Makes me wonder if the transport company was bribing the DMV.

(After thought)

I also have to wonder if these guys on the bikes were really paying attention. A lot of HD riders seem to dare on coming traffic to hit them by running tight to the line. Plus, when riding in formation, you tend to stare at the back of the bike in front of you instead of what's happening way out in front.

Last edited:
Problem is that other drivers just don,t see us. Now I am a ninja!! How kawasaki called their model Ninja:) next model can be "Undertaker"

Back