Water pump cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Builder

Reaction score
I need a the water pump cover. It seems to be in two pieces with 5 bolts. Dealer wants me to order the whole water pump assembly !

Does anyone know where I can order just the cover? original black or brushed alloy?

I've got stock covers (mostly in plain aluminum color on immediate hand but can powdercoat about any color you want). We also do modified covers that convert them over to clear inserts in the center. You don't need to buy the whole dang pump! Email me directly with your request and i'll get you some prices. The clear covers can be found on our website (click the link in the banner above).

Sean
[email protected]

might as well powdercoat it if you're going to take it off!

Just gonna paint the cover, I don't have the resources to get it powdercoated at the moment. Have some Dupli-Color engine enamel with ceramic spray paint. Painted my scoop inserts and radiator grill with it. Looks pretty good. Sanded and painted my stator cover yesterday with it, was wantind a little red on the right side of my engine. I can take off the clutch cover without losing all my oil can't I?

yea you can i'd put the tires on some 2x4s maybe if you can to create more of a lean if possible.

Back