Western NY Short day trip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratoman1954

Reaction score
Looking for people to do a loop around Chautauqua lake. Or maybe A bigger loop along the Niagra River to Lake Ontario, then east to Rochester, The back towards Buffalo area. Nothing longer than 4-5 hours. Winters coming............:snow:Lets get out while we can.

You should join on the Falls ride on the 20th.

The Niagra Falls ride is on the Ontario side of the river. We are meeting at the Tim Hortons coffee shop on Glendale just off the QEW (Veebooster correct me if I am wrong plz) at 10am on Sept 20th. Total ride time is about 2.5hrs and we will be going to Veebooster's house for a BBQ following the ride. If you are interested in going please let Veebooster know ASAP.

I havent had time to register the max in my name yet, Still registered to my brother, so going across the border could become nuttier than a squirrel turd.:stop: Thanks for the invite though.

I havent had time to register the max in my name yet, Still registered to my brother, so going across the border could become nuttier than a squirrel turd.:stop: Thanks for the invite though.

Wow, that sucks. Would they really hassle you at the border for that?

I also live in the Buffalo area. I'm interested in a ride with other Maxes in WNY.

G-Max I'm thinking maybe in the next couple weekends, as long as we don't get an arm from this new huricane it should be perfect, 70-80 sunny.

I'm not sure if they would or not, I went on a dive up to toronto and the van that the dive shop had was refused entry, something about the registration not being in the drivers name. It really sucked to make plans for a month get everything ready, get psyched.then have to shut down before you could get into it.Not willing to take the chance.

Hey STRATOMAN, sounds like a plan. What town in WNY do you live in?
Anyone else?

Go Bills!

Cheektovegas, What about you g-man? If your from around here you know the weather is going to be $#!++^ this weekend so we'll have to shoot for the 20th. Sound cool.

G-max how about Sunday, and a slight change in the loop. A friend of mine is going down to Alleghany state park for a long day ride He's on a cb1000 and another guy is on a bmw 1200 (touring model) and we're hoping this kid Yosh shows up he has an R6. So if you don't mind being part of "The Disfunctional Biker Club" your welcome to come along. As performance as it sounds these guys ride pretty tame. So it really be just a bunch of guy's cruising.

Hey Stratoman, sunday is good. What time you plan on heading out and where do you want to meet?

I'll talk to cb1000 and see if we can shoot down rt5 along the lake and then turn Southeast towards Alleghany. You got a Timmy Ho's in Angola? If you know of anyone else that wants to get some mellow cruising miles in there welcome to tag along.

Hey Stratoman, There's a Tim Hortons on rt 5 right in angola. From there we could hit rt 62 to rt 39 and pickup 219 in springville. Works for me if thats what you guys want to do. I'll try to find a few more riders. What time were you planning?

We're going to hook up with a guy in soringville at 11am so we want to get on the road at 9:30 or so. Cb 1000 is a wus he wants to head straight down rt.219 instead of going down rt 5 can you meet us in Springville?

What time is this parade going through Springville? (approximately) I'll be at the gas station on the corner of 39 and 219, if I get a reply...

You'll know me, I'll be on the VMax!:eusa_dance:

Back