What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's partly why I went with a 4-1.I WA originally going to run a 5x14" aux tank on the other side with the fuel line connected to the drain bolt location of the stock tank. When that became a bit too tricky, I decided to go with the tool tube. I'll probably paint the end caps silver to match my new can setup.

I'm going on a business trip to the U.S. soon, so I've been shopping and already sending a ton of stuff to my hotel. Some parts include Progressive springs and a stainless steel fork brace.

I just bought this new polished radiator grille:

Last ride of the year. Ripped plenty of wheelies and flashed the oil light every chance I got. It's gonna be a long 6 months.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446516320.926938.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446516340.957075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well the snow is here, so I Started pulling it down. Gonna do Fork seals & bushings, wheel bearings, grease swing arm, fresh oil, antifreeze flush,complete paint , new caliper seals & build some frame brace struts......& whatever else pops up.
takeaparttt%20002_zps30omtu6b.jpg

well the snow is here, so I Started pulling it down. Gonna do Fork seals & bushings, wheel bearings, grease swing arm, fresh oil, antifreeze flush,complete paint , new caliper seals & build some frame brace struts......& whatever else pops up.
takeaparttt%20002_zps30omtu6b.jpg

Your garage reeks of CANADIAN TIRE.
I'd feel right at home there.
Cheers!

Today I got to ride her, and tomorrow I'm going again. Family issues were keeping me in the cage lately, but there solved for now. They like this cool air, for sure.

Well , things are NOT going as planned LOL. I was going to get my Tins Vinyl wrapped .......but the painter in me couldn't do it. So I went to my "shop fridge" where I store all my automotive paint. Closed my eyes.....reached in, and pulled out "forest green" metallic Base, LOL. soooo, green it goes. No clue what its gonna look like,....and I don't really care either. I will spray the Clear coat on tomorrow.
I was gonna paint the scoops.......but ended up stripping them , then sanding and buffing to a mirror shine. I don't know if I'll like it or not.

5555555555555555%20002_zpsd8c55god.jpg

5555555555555555%20005_zpsgpl5ibho.jpg

5555555555555555%20004_zpsp2nu7hfv.jpg

Your garage reeks of CANADIAN TIRE.
I'd feel right at home there.
Cheers!

Your right Miles. I'm sure most bike repair guys have one of these Canadian Tire Motorcycle Jack/ lifts. Ya, and the battery booster is from CT as well. Not hard to spot a Canadian stocked garage LOL.

just got my Shinko Tourmaster 120 and 170 in last night. will leave inside till spring.. Will have to find a shop that will mount the tire on the rims and balance them.

3 coats of clear later. It lightened up a lot. And I DO like the look of the polished scoops.

clear%20002_zpsovpipddi.jpg

clear%20003_zpsztwkww0e.jpg

I just had one of my best riding day's ever. It might be because I know it's about my last ride but I rode to Cape Cod and met up with Steve-O (SDT354) and we rode the daylight out of our bikes. What an awesome way to end the season. Bikes were running terrific and the weather was perfect. I put a bit over 300 miles on the clock. Thank you Steve for another great day.

Got her out, filled the tank and added some Seafoam and went for my last ride of the year. Unfortunately, i found.that my fan isnt coming on when i got stuck in traffic and it didnt come on when i turned on the override switch. So i guess my off season maintenance will start some electrical troubleshooting, lol.

Recently got my rear wheel back from custommetalspinning.com and installed new bearings and seals along with applying the new stripe. Been shopping for tires and have decided on Pirelli Angel GT's. I also have been wanting to upgrade all the lighting, so I have my parts picked out and got them ordered. Has anyone used an LED headlight? That's the direction I wanted to go and wanted to see any personal reviews. All lighting will be LED.

I just had one of my best riding day's ever. It might be because I know it's about my last ride but I rode to Cape Cod and met up with Steve-O (SDT354) and we rode the daylight out of our bikes. What an awesome way to end the season. Bikes were running terrific and the weather was perfect. I put a bit over 300 miles on the clock. Thank you Steve for another great day.

The pleasure was all mine Christian, I had a great time. Nothing like riding with Vmax Brothers. No tourist, light traffic. A perfect day of riding. That cool air really does it for my Vmax.
Steve-o

Back