What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, mock me if you care to, but I am secure in my masculinity. I sent the miserable carburetor body with the air blockage that I couldn’t clear over to our buddy Kyle. I trust he will have better luck with it than I did.
Dagnabbit! I would love to mock you, but I don't know what for! Rats! It's hard to be a troll now days.

Put some fuel stabilizer in my fuel for winter. Then rode down to my neighbors to check progress on his 72 gold duster.

About 2p.m. I show up at my garage to do some work, there's the bike, she whisper's "Fuck-it, lets Go!"
I rolled out of the garage, into the bright sunlight, 47degrees, turned the key, rocker switch to on, fuel pump
whines to a stop, hit the start button, she bark's to a steady growl out the Kerker. I rolled down the alley at a
steady lope, out of the alley in 2nd into traffic, immediate thumbs up from a guy in the passenger side of a
Volvo SUV. I'm about a mile down, already freezing and loving every minute of it! That made for a Beautiful
Christmas Eve day :cool:

Rode again today for about 5 hrs in 60+ degree weather, shown with my brother's old Kawi police cruiser
in the back area of a fab shop in the Rino area of Denver, some creative graffiti art back there.
My brother just got a new Harley, a full big dresser type, he still prefers that rice-grindin Hardley LOL.
20201226_160303.jpg

Rode again today for about 5 hrs in 60+ degree weather, shown with my brother's old Kawi police cruiser
in the back area of a fab shop in the Rino area of Denver, some creative graffiti art back there.
My brother just got a new Harley, a full big dresser type, he still prefers that rice-grindin Hardley LOL.
View attachment 74504
I get chills every time I see your bike. Damn nice.

Definitely a badass bike buddy. I've never rode a gen 2 but been riding gen1 for 10+ years and they are very fun.

Flushed and replaced brake fluid both front and rear, did the clutch also. Got a few small things powder coated. Went for a short blast around some back highways. Had to make sure v boost was still working.
I did the same thing yesterday minus the ride. Brake fluid front and rear didn’t look to bad but the clutch was black and nasty.

Fm, will that rim fit without any big mods? My bike has a 180 with a custom deep dish wheel and its pretty much to the max on clearance.

Latest posts

Back