what do you guys think, are these worht it?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misiek93

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Motorcy...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item20bf012501

Like the title says, are those worth the money? Is there anyone on here that has them or knows someone that uses those shocks?

They would look really nice on my vmax but I'm just worried that at this price they are crap and not that well made :confused2:

or should I save my money for a set of progressive that we all know are well made.

Any input anyone has is appreciated.

Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'll be saving some more money and getting a set of progressive shocks.

Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'll be saving some more money and getting a set of progressive shocks.

Save up & also check out Works Performance Products , Street Trackers with Adjustable Rate Suspension & Threaded Spring Pre-Load options . Pricey , but adjustable for the twisties , street , touring & two up .

[email protected] 818-701-1010
:punk:

Attachments

• Works Performance Street Trackers with ARStreet_pair_street_tracker_drs_ars_1071x600.jpg
    Works Performance Street Trackers with ARStreet_pair_street_tracker_drs_ars_1071x600.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 7-19-11 200.jpg
    7-19-11 200.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
Maybe not crap but not suitable for v-max.
I've seen them running on other bikes with NP.
Also theres one Polish v-maxer who runs them and he said
hes happy with them.

I meant for the vmax...
If a shock springs up and down doesn't mean they're good... Thats good looking bad quality parts... But you can try. Its low budget investment...

In have a set on my wife's Radian. They work good on that bike, but it weighs less than 400lbs and my wife is about 115lbs.

As far as quality, there ok, but not great.

Mike

Set on the Vmax sucked. Same set (moved over) to the Fazer and they worked well (but the rider is also 100lbs lighter).

Sean

I'll pass on those, like the price though. I maybe getting a set of 440s from another member here :biglaugh: We'll see if it works out.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Back