What do you own for pets ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here owns any parrots or other pets? Me & my wife have 6 parrots (Sultan) a Molouccan cockatoo (Penny) a Umbrella cockatoo (Buddy) a blue crown conure (Billy) a african gray (Hugo) a blue indian ring neck ( Bella) a mustache . They are like kids we need to keep an eye on them at play time or they will get into everything pull pans,pots,plastic bowls out of cabinets throw all clean clothes out of laundry basket on the floor etc etc . They have there own room so they can go nuts in there but when out w/ us we need 24 sets of eyes lol but they all have there own personalitys & are all very vocal. We also have a 13 yr old black shepard named hershey she well she just sleeps,eats ,shits thats it lol. Would love to hear what everyone else has for pets .. I will have wife transfer pics of rest of our birds when she gets hom e tonight , This is Sultan,Penny,Hugo,Hershey

Attachments

• thanksgiving 014.jpg
    thanksgiving 014.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 290.jpg
    290.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 306.jpg
    306.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG000.jpg
    IMG000.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_0023.jpg
    SAM_0023.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
Right now, I just have my Husky, Bill and Shepard, Anna.

No longer around are, Maggie-African Grey. She had quite the vocabulary until a lung infection got her while I was working in Wrangell. My favorite was "Bruce (my old sgt.) is a dick!" if was funny, he even heard it and went and cried to the chief about it.

Fred the shepard, he was Anna's uncle. Smart dog. You tell him to go get his toys, then name the toy, he would go get it and put it in his toybox.

Chelsie my rott. I got her from Rottweiller rescue after she was taken a away from a GI for fighting her. It took about 6 months to get her calmed down. Was a lot of work, but it payed off in the end.

GusGus the Shepard mastiff mix. Great dog, got him from the pound as a puppy. When he passes away he was over 200lbs and 48" around his chest, sizae comparison, Chelsie was a 95lb rott. he was pretty cool, he would put his paws on my shoulders and look me in the eye. His favorite drink? Mickey's bigmouth beer.

And in the harness, is Beau. A former Seattle police dog. Wicked smart and very well trained. A friend of my sister's came over to pick her up and was pinned against the wall. Turned out he had a bag of weed on him.

Attachments

• 3-04-1.JPG
    3-04-1.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • maggie.jpg
    maggie.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 9
  • P1020026.JPG
    P1020026.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Beau.jpg
    Beau.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 395736_370370146322347_100000480955607_1555851_1127581553_n.jpg
    395736_370370146322347_100000480955607_1555851_1127581553_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
  • Chelsie.jpg
    Chelsie.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Chelsie Gus.jpg
    Chelsie Gus.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
I have 3 beagles: 2 males and 1 female.
Currently I have 2 extra females I'm accomodating. So about 5.

Now 2 females just gave 3 puppies each and the last one is about to deliver lol
So it's a crazy total of 11 beagles with maybe 3 to 5 coming hahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

personally i cant handle indoor pets....birds are too loud and drive me insane!!! and i hate cat and dog hair all over my clothes and house.

we have 2 cats but they stay outside.:biglaugh:......i love animals...dont get me wrong...just dont wanna live with em LOL.

Josey, 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier.
She thinks I hung the moon.

Michelle has two Dachsunds, Kelsea and Harley. We keep 'em segregated, the JRT attacks them every chance she gets. ; (

I have one of these... Sometimes he drives me crazy. Likes to chew bolts and carries the tools away from me... When im crouched working on the bike he has to be leaning on me, and i mean ON me that i need to push him away so i can move... LOL

31072012828.jpg

2 dogs

Cyrus- Hes a mutt if you've ever seen one. Has the hair of a newfoundland and the build of a great dane. Not sure where the tail came from, its curly.

Tabby- Shes a pitt bull. Looks like Petey from the little rascals. Typical woman. She is needy and wants attention all the time.

Both are great family pets and do excellent with my young kids. Both were adopted from local shelters.

2 golden retrievers the female sasha is a normal golden color and about 75 lbs. the male Clifford is about 90 lbs and is a dark red color, hence the name. We also have two cats that just sleep most the time.

2 Golden Retrievers

Attachments

• Gracie2.jpg
    Gracie2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Harvey2.jpg
    Harvey2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
personally i cant handle indoor pets....birds are too loud and drive me insane!!! and i hate cat and dog hair all over my clothes and house.

we have 2 cats but they stay outside.:biglaugh:......i love animals...dont get me wrong...just dont wanna live with em LOL.
Birds are can be EXTREAMLEY LOUD if they dont gtet attention. So if you know someone w/ a bird & all it does is scream?? It's not getting attention. People come here & cant believe we have 6 parrots they are so well behaved but DO get loud at play time but they are birds & in the wild they can be loud as they want so we give them there scream,sing,talk time ,when in there cages you can hear a mouse walking..

As far as the rest of the post awesome pets guys can't handle more than 1 dog tho when hershey passes we are done w/ dogs had them all our lives we will just keep the birds . Oh I forgot about our cats (Kitty) mix & (Hobo) Maine coon

St Bernard Ben, black lab mix Coal, small black cat Alley, and big black cat Snowy. Yes somewhat of a zoo but all of them get along great.

My wife and I are owned by a 145 pound Great Dane named Kaos. And he lives up to his name.:confused2: He just three years old now and is calming just a bit. We have had Danes for the last 25 years. Sure wish they lived longer.
Lew

Last edited:
Back