What have I done!!!?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say you got a good deal. Now as is always likely it's your job
to make things your way. So much can be done to these bikes after
you make them run right. Running right and keeping them that way
is easy after the initial set up. Seems most of the Vmax's set for long
periods of time before they get sold. Clean Carbs and a good Sync
will go a long way.

Good Luck Bro

What's wrong with the rear rotor? Rarely do they go bad. Many mistake the expansion joints for cracks.

After sleeping on it, I'm going get a better look before I do anything. The light in the garage is crap right now so it could have been a scratch. I'll get a better look at it and throw up some pictures if I'm still in doubt. It's running diagonally across the disc. I'm going wait until warmer weather shows up. It's cold out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

A lot of fun. It's just great how everyone puts there own bit of personal touch into there machines. I love it, throwing we bits and pieces at mine as the money comes along. They talk about boats being money pits!! And as for this forum lots of very knowledgeable people here. Any issues and the answers are always here. Enjoy. Twisting that throttle makes me laugh in my helmet like a madman.

Nice bike, man hold on to your wallet / hide it. if there's money in there it will be pulled to the vmax. Man when I bought my vmax. I just started replacing everything new. From the master cylinders to the clutch all wheel bearings lights and a lot more. I just made me some front brake lines a few days ago. "O" to pulled the motor off and had work dun to it. When I bought the bike it needed nothing.

Man through the guy's here they have help me along the way.

I no Dannymax, I may have drove him nuts massaging over and over again about rebuilding my carbs he walk me through with kid clovers on. Man I order everything new just about - in side the carbs. And about 100 mix screws for the carbs but have not install them yet.

I hate these bitches. You are screwed. Mine won't run for another 4000 dollars (with the vmax you measure in dollars, not days)

If indeed it needs only some carb attention , your deal is sooo good that you have about $2000 to spend on mods until you're up to where it's considered equal with value.

Nice bike , take care of her and she'll take care of you.

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum! :punk:

Don't get too concerned about the monkey....the Michigan ones are pretty easy to bring down, quick tho so you gotta lead 'em a little more! :biglaugh:
Damn, I wish you would've told me to lead them a little more about 4 years ago! Pickin' off those flat hats from the porch on the lounge is fun and easy but it must be pretty obvious that I never did hit one of the furry vermin that infested my shop!:biglaugh:

Back