What is this little washer?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to figure out what hose clamp you guys are talking about.

These ones here.....the bar at the top of the bolt has 2 holes that the ends of the wire loop fit into....the washer in question is at the bottom of the bolt and is responsible for pushing down on the other end of the loop and ultimately applying clamping pressure to the hose.

Only a highly educated, over paid engineer could design such a device! :hihi:

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 33
These ones here.....the bar at the top of the bolt has 2 holes that the ends of the wire loop fit into....the washer in question is at the bottom of the bolt and is responsible for pushing down on the other end of the loop and ultimately applying clamping pressure to the hose.

Only a highly educated, over paid engineer could design such a device! :hihi:
Dan-o you found it!!, the little washer were talking about. Mystery solved, now we know where it came from. Joe was right, had to have fallen into the crank case breather. I'm hoping nothing else fell in there.:hmmm:

Dan-o you found it!!, the little washer were talking about. Mystery solved, now we know where it came from. Joe was right, had to have fallen into the crank case breather. I'm hoping nothing else fell in there.:hmmm:

Yeah, I'm thinking Joe was right too Rusty, and a very easy thing to have happen.....greasy slippery fingers, trying to get those stupid little parts in the proper configuration w'out having the whole apparatus fly all apart....OIY!! :bang head:

Back