What the hell is that thing!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
So I'm taking a nice easy cruise down the Taconic when I feel something nibbling at my ass....I immediately jump off and just look at what it was!! :surprise:

Anybody ever see one of these things....or anything even close to it? :ummm:

Attachments

• 100_3345.jpg
    100_3345.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 114
I've seen them, their comfort creatures, they hatch from the foam I use on the maxgasser , usually they never hatch your seat must not have gotten enough use to break the eggs. My suggestion is to ride my friend RIDE!

I've seen them, their comfort creatures, they hatch from the foam I use on the maxgasser , usually they never hatch your seat must not have gotten enough use to break the eggs. My suggestion is to ride my friend RIDE!

I thought my usually 'recliner comfortable' Maxgasser was feeling a bit....well, lumpy I guess is the word is....but never dreamed something like THIS was in there. It ran into the woods shortly after I took the pic but I better do the '3 states run' today and crush any more eggs that might be in there!! Good idea! :punk:

My suggestion is to change your dietary intake.

Too much fiber, you think? :rofl_200:

looks at the picture
looks at the glue bottle
looks at the picture
looks at the glue bottle

"Meh..."
takes another sniff

:smoke000::smoke000::smoke000:..........:eek:h yeah:

Is that Kermit the frog?

I'm thinking it's his 'ass bittin' first cousin.....Kermit would NEVER do something that low! :biglaugh:

I can hear that ass nibbler begging you to call Sean for an extended swing arm! No wonder its biting your ass!

Absolutely, and a 1500 motor from Sean just so's any un-hatched eggs will get flung off the back!!

if you fart, will it disappear for a while ? :biglaugh:

It seems to thrive on farts.....especially brocolli farts! This thing is truely disgusting!! :barf:

Is that one of those bearded clams from cop runners thread !! If so where's the rest of her ?

Oh my....I never thought of that! Believe I'll have a closer look....after the wife goes to work! You know......just in case it is one! :drool::drool::drool:

Back