What would you do?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freak boating accident on shooting range day here....deep lake too.

"The bank ain't hurt"?

Speaking only for me: I think my banking fees are big enough already, without increasing them to help my bank pay higher FDIC insurance premiums because some crook robbed it, and threw the cash to the hounds on the sidewalk. .............just sayin'....
Always been cops and robbers,Fdic is the controller of all bank ins nationwide,Ah not gonna debate.Yea could be caught serial # and all that,Shit,Dye bombs.Guess a person would need to do it legal,Like most 401ks.dow goes up it does good,Goes down,Loose a couple thousand.Just gone.Ah shit,Too many variables.

once we had a truck that left one of his side doors open and pulled out of a 7-11.and spilled wine bottles all over the place,several of us watched him leave,went and collected what he spilled.several cases of wine.we all went camping,Got inebriated.Swore we would never do it again. Probably like getting caught with the money.I personally hate wine and that night was the reason.40 yrs ago.Damn.

Latest posts

Back