What year Max is bright red?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
i think it's 1995, but would like to make sure.

also, anyone have some side covers that are in great shape for sale?

mine have been painted half maroon, and half left silver

TIA..........................Neal

that max appears to be a bargain

the floor price is under 3 bills!

are you talking the covers under the seat?? I get nice trade-ins on occassion and could swap you out if yours are chromeable for not too much money.

Sean Morley

I know pics make a poor bike look better but that thing looks DAMN nice for less than 3 grand! Damn!

Snatch that up!

I would love to try the scoops on my max and see if I like the look.

Here's my 95 just before I sold it - stripped of all the goodies - the Yamaha official name of the color is Fire Red.

Mike

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 41
Here's my 95 just before I sold it - stripped of all the goodies - the Yamaha official name of the color is Fire Red.

Mike

:punk:

that's what I'm talking about!

did it appear orangish to you as well?

I think the color is alright. I think it is a good deal as well. If this is the original owner and he has the stock pipes to pass along to you if you buy it - it's even better. Low miles and looks to be in nice shape. New tires, clean. A few add on too, windshield, backrest, crashbars, pipes. From what I see from here I'd go for it.

:clapping::thumbs up:

Are you looking for the side covers? I have two side covers painted the 95 Red. One cover has a small paint chip but in overall good condition.

Attachments

• DSCF5690.jpg
    DSCF5690.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 9
Back