what you could do with this!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's amazing.

Dang. I shouldda been a late night TV host ... then I could afford all that stuff in Leno's garage. :biglaugh:

the little box costs 3000 wonder what that huge thing costs:rofl_200:but really I wonder if it really works:ummm:

Been kicking around the idea of buying one over the last year. Might have to get myself a big christmas present before too long. Need to sell some more engines and slave a bunch out in the shop I guess.

Sean

I've seen something like this setup used on OCC (Orange County Choppers ), they use it just like you would Sean, they design a part and then they have another machine that cuts that part out of the metal. they want to use for the part.

Even at dealer prices, you'd have to make a lot of parts yourself to offset the cost of not only the scanner, but the cnc equipment you'd need to actually make the part. Plus, parts are (now) widely available for the Max.

Still a way cool computer. People into vintage....anything will be all over it. If the technology gets widespread, and I bet it will before too long, NLA parts will be a thing of the past.

Back