What's wrong with this picture

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Actually, nothing's wrong with the picture, the caption tells the problem.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.57.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.57.16 AM.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 125
Sad. :bang head: The last leech in line with her embarrassingly normal dour look, I hope that they at least spent our millions away from the public scrutiny and thus saving said public from coming in contact with the self appointed royals!

Seeing them climb safely off a heli hurts when I recently read about a Marine being killed in one. Fuck sake, just when you thought life was totally fair.

If they're gonna fritter away our hard earned dollars that irresponsibly the very least they could do is smile for the cameras....give the 'sheepeople' a reason to think they're at least SOMEWHAT grateful for the wonderful opportunity that's been given to them by this country.....NOPE!! Couldn't fuckin' care less!! :eusa_snooty:

If they're gonna fritter away our hard earned dollars that irresponsibly the very least they could do is smile for the cameras....give the 'sheepeople' a reason to think they're at least SOMEWHAT grateful for the wonderful opportunity that's been given to them by this country.....NOPE!! Couldn't fuckin' care less!! :eusa_snooty:
Yep....they don't care about all of the people that paid their taxes to pay for that trip.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Back