When I win the $800 million........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, the powerball lottery is at 800 million for tonight's drawing. Biggest lottery in history. So when I win, I might have to throw you guys a party:eusa_dance: One of my first purchases would be a Gen 1, 1500 with a blower. Wouldn't even race it. That would be my cool factor bike:punk:

I agree with your anticipated purchase, when you do win just remember that we go way back, like brothers, also know that I would be happy with any AMG or BMW M. :punk:

Just calculated 800,000,000 divided on 11786 members will bring a total of 67,877.14 USD for each member.

You are the finest

Nobody won. The new total as of now is 1.3 Billion. Now for the party I throw you guys, You can have your choice of bands. AC DC, Van Halen..... You know, something like that:punk: I'll let you know on Wednsday.

Save your money Tim....I got this one sewed right up! Was just waiting for it to be worth my while to 'pull the trigger'! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I might just get one ticket, just in case:eusa_dance: I Don't usually buy lottery tickets, but it's like you said. It's finally worth my while. I'd finally be able to afford to eat out:eusa_dance:

In Australia, Italy, Rio, Alaska. Maybe dinner in the safety of Mexico:eusa_dance:

Well if I win on Wednesday, a round of Gen 2s for all you fine individuals on me!

Well if I win on Wednesday, a round of Gen 2s for all you fine individuals on me!
2016 models??? Whoo Hoo.. That would be SWEEEEET!!!

Why thank you! Thank you very much! I could use a 3rd gen II around here.:biglaugh:

I was just wondering something.
What would it take to fix the lottery drawing?
I mean, We all see the "Monitored - Live" drawings of the balls.. But who can Really say its a LIVE drawing.. What if the balls had already been drawn hours before the televised drawing, Then whatever number pops up, you play,, then play the recorded drawing as a "Live Broadcast" at the correct time.. You just need some people involved, but its not impossible.

Some guys at my job where debating this.. Some said it was impossible.. I said, no its not..

I was just wondering something.
What would it take to fix the lottery drawing?
I mean, We all see the "Monitored - Live" drawings of the balls.. But who can Really say its a LIVE drawing.. What if the balls had already been drawn hours before the televised drawing, Then whatever number pops up, you play,, then play the recorded drawing as a "Live Broadcast" at the correct time.. You just need some people involved, but its not impossible.

Some guys at my job where debating this.. Some said it was impossible.. I said, no its not..

That's how Magicians do giant disappearing acts like an Airplane, elephants, etc. Crowds in on it, and camera angles. It's possible that anyone involved, employed by the lottery people may not participate in the drawing?

It's possible that anyone involved, employed by the lottery people may not participate in the drawing?

This is correct "So they say"..
But what's to stop someone from sending simple text to a partner, at some other location?

What IF - what if no one really wins in reality, and we find out we are all just brains plugged in to the same MATRIX? matrix.png

I should have taken the blue pill.. LOL...
It would be easy to say the whole thing is a hoax but back in the 80's, a member of my church won 10mil. He put a new roof on the church and moved out of Brooklyn NY.. Too bad I know someone that actually hit it.. Now I cannot say its a fake, and save what little cash I make, for a Gen 2VMax.. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back