When things go wrong

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poor guy got messed up serious. But, I'm having trouble feeling sorry for the girl in shorts
th_signs60.gif

Dang, video not playing now. Hey KJ, 3:13 in the AM! Your as bad as me! LOL

My iPad isn't showing it, could someone post the link or a title so I can see it that way, thanks.

Never mind, I saw it @ home.

I once ran a rescue call like that guy w/the girl in a tank top & Dolphin shorts. He was running from the cops about 6 a.m. & thought he was gonna fly over some RR tracks & make a 'getaway.' The girl didn't have a helmet, he did. He was a block off on the street going over the RR tracks. When he came to the end of the road he was on, he kept going across the RR right of way to the RR tracks. He pushed the front end back into the motor & the engine case hit the RR track & cracked the engine in two. They both catapulted across the tracks and we found them in the street paralleling the RR tracks on the far-side of the RR right-of-way. From the rail they hit to the far side of the street they both were found past is >100 feet, I just used a G.I.S. mapping tool to measure.

God protects fools and drunks. Neither one had any broken bones or concussions, just abrasions and burns from landing. The bike's impact bent the rail and they had to shut down the Florida East Coast Railroad on the North Ojus track until they could send out a repair unit later that day.

The cop who was chasing them said he was just going to give the guy a warning for carrying as passenger w/o a helmet. She worked at a club which had a 6 a.m. liquor license & she had just gotten off-work. When he hit the lights, the mcy guy took-off and it turned into an evasion & intercept. This was awhile ago before the PD's stopped chases if there wasn't a felony or serious injury involved prior to the chase.

The cop swore when he saw they weren't going to stop, he did, and was horrified to see the guy must not have realized he wasn't on the street that had the RR crossing. The cop said they both launched off the bike like a catapult when it stopped dead at the tracks. It must have looked like something from Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

pay-attention at 3:00 & 4:00 for a similar effect to what the cop saw

Last edited:
What kind of idiot does a stoppie with a girl in shorts and a tank top on the back?

Oh yeah. That kind of idiot.

thats some crazy stuff! makes me wonder if my insurance company is repairing any of those ?? :confused2:

I go through bouts where I can't sleep. normally lasts a few days.

I heard John Bon Jovi had the same thing ( " Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days", sorry I couldn't resist.)
\

I heard John Bon Jovi had the same thing ( " Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days", sorry I couldn't resist.)

LMAO

My insomnia hits really hard during school. This past semester there was a few 48-50+ hours where I couldn't sleep. Eventually 7-8 of the 50mg sominex pills would put me down. but I'd wake up a couple of hours later. I hear ya on the zombie. It's easier to just stay up then try and grab that hour of snoozin before classes.

Latest posts

Back