Where to buy Shinkos in Ontario?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I buy Shinkos in Ontario?

I know I can get metzlers at Royal Distributing (good price too).

Thanks!

maybe find someone close to the falls on the NY side and have them shipped to them, then go pick 'em up?

I don't know if you can even get Shinko's in Ontario. Even if you can't as was suggested you might find someone close to the border that you can have a set shipped to etc. and go pick them up. The only downside is that you have to pay for shipping, travel, etc. and then find someone willing to install them. Really makes things a pain in the butt to be honest. I would suggest talking to GP Bikes in Ajax and see if they can get them. If they can't no one can.

Hmm, it has been suggested that I try bikebandit - and I checked their prices and they are actually really good - however, as you say, I need to find someone who will install them if purchased.

I have a family friend at Oshawa tire - but I`m not sure if they do motorcycle tires...

I`ll keep ya`ll posted :)
________
Yamaha XS400

Last edited:
looks like you are all set.

is it hard to find a place in ontario to install tires? or tires u don't purchase thru them? pretty easy to get stuff isntalled around here, is that a canada thing?

A lot of dealers here in Ontario have started not mounting tires that were not purchased through them. Not all are this way, but it is becoming more common.

Just for information, GP Bikes does sell Shinko tires.

Latest posts

Back