White VMX1200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arlon

Reaction score
Hai there,
Does anybody have or know where I can get some pictures of a white VMX1200
They seam to be very rare and can't find them.

I'm intrested to spraypaint a VMX1200 pearl white but first want to look if it fits.

THX

You can't paint your bike pearl white... because i already said here that i was going to paint mine that color... If you were in the US not a biggie but in Europe i have rights. I don't want any other bike with a similar paint scheme... Change color...
:hammer bash: :no no no: :nyah nyah:

seeing that you are in portugal and I'm in Holland, the change to meet an other is very slim. Also, now I have seen some pictures of a white VMX I'm having my doubts about it...... For myself ofcourse..... still need to think about it.

Thanks for all replies and links of the pictures.

You can't paint your bike pearl white... because i already said here that i was going to paint mine that color... If you were in the US not a biggie but in Europe i have rights. I don't want any other bike with a similar paint scheme... Change color...
:hammer bash: :no no no: :nyah nyah:
I'm moving to Portugal in the next month or so and I'm bringing all of my 7 vmaxes with me. All painted pearl white.

Oke misiek93 you can start bringing your heartbeat down again.
This afternoon I bought a 1996 VMX1200 and its a Blackmax.
Still in top condition and also the paint is of a super quality.
But still would like to see any or some of you white VMX picures?
c035e1441df3b3f7d2d691f910acb24d.jpg

Oke misiek93 you can start bringing your heartbeat down again.
This afternoon I bought a 1996 VMX1200 and its a Blackmax.
Congrats! And welcome to the brotherhood

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

seeing that you are in portugal and I'm in Holland, the change to meet an other is very slim. Also, now I have seen some pictures of a white VMX I'm having my doubts about it...... For myself ofcourse..... still need to think about it.

Thanks for all replies and links of the pictures.

I hope you got it that i was joking right? Sometimes its kinda hard for non native speakers to read in between the lines... But i think i cannot use that excuse... LOL :bang head:

Back