Who has the 20th Anniversary Model

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full exhaust or slip on's... Do you have the stock exhaust to go with it? I would guess between $5000 and $6000 here in Michigan.
The entire exhaust has been replaced and is now one can, not two. I like the balanced look that two cans give the bike, but no big deal.
I'm thinking that $4,800 is a good price, but these bikes aren't in big demand in this area. I hae an 02 now and was really thinking of getting an 05, for what I don't know????!!!!!

I would say $4800 is a vary fair price for sure, should you offer less? Hell yeah! the worst that will happen is he will say no.... Then you can say, all right, I guess $4800 will work, does the stock exhaust come with it....?

I didn't want to insult the seller with a low ball offer. I don't know if the stock exhaust is available.

From what I have been told the 05's in stock form are very much in demand and one day will for sure be a mostsought after bike by collectors. The 05 is a beauty, no denying that.

I would be concerned about the Kerker for the reason the carbs may have been messed with :ummm:and that could cause you headaches, more screwing around time than ride time.

O

Hi,
I've got no.1780 in beautiful original shape here in Norway.
Looks like new. Only 2211 miles on the clock when it was picked up in Germany!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 17
I would say $4800 is a vary fair price for sure, should you offer less? Hell yeah! the worst that will happen is he will say no.... Then you can say, all right, I guess $4800 will work, does the stock exhaust come with it....?

+1

A friend of mine up here sold his '05 for under $5k, I want to say about $4500. It had low mileage too. He works out of town and didn't really have time for it, over his family time in his RV and Boat.

0845 here, its been awhile since I've posted here. I was stuck in Japan and not able to ride the beast because of emissions. But now I'm back in Az and I get to ride it just about everyday of the year!!

256 of 2000.

Purchased new in Sept, '04.... will NEVER, EVER sell!!!

Met a guy several years back who said he had a high 40 number... but sold it. Whatever. Also, the dealership where I live had one on the floor for a year... but don't know where in the line that one was. They acquired it sometime in early 2005.

829 of 2000

bought a couple of months back with 2200 miles. the previous owner layed it down in his neighborhood in '05 at about 30 mph while trying to dodge a dog. he broke his shoulder and had it towed back to his house. the insurance company must have totaled it because he got it back with a salvage title. he let it set for 7 years and then totally restored it back to new condition. he had given up riding and tried to sell it on craigslist for over $6k. it had been listed for a couple of months and the price kept going down. when it got to $3900 i had to check it out. the bike looked brand new. it was the salvage title that was scaring people but i was looking for a good deal and make this a daily driver. I picked it up and gave my son my 2001 v-max and now we ride together everyday. all is goooooood.

Got it two years ago from original owner. He was close to crying when I took it off his hands.

Loving it.

I've heard rumors there is another 05' owner in the Rockville, MD area?

I own #274, bought it new in 04. Long story after nearly getting screwed out of my order buy my local dealers hear in Michigan, ended up driving half way across the country to bring her home. I have yet to see another anniversary in person.DSC02065.jpg

Hello everyone i finally get to view this site i joined june 2012 but never got any conf. # thanks to whoever fix prob. n e way i just got my first vmax been wanting one fore a while ... its an 05 with 11000k miles. in better then good condition. i havent been able to ride far yet too cold and snowy in RI. two days after i picked up bike the blizzard of 2013 happened. It is # 0034/2000 last owner was from boston ma area.

Thanks Brian.IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

Blz 2013.jpg

Just bought #751 last weekend
needs some maintenance and a few parts replaced.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
Back