Who here shoots? And what do you shoot?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200:

The 9mm I have is this gun with a cherry wood stock
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc177/gassyinmo/clarig4.jpg

I will post up some real pics of my guns when I can this is just an eexample not my gun

That looks fun...

Speaking of fun guns...

Here's one I wish I still had too...

30 rounds of .22 MAG without any dumb looking "hangy down" clip

Uglier 'en a mud fence but I ran thousands of rounds thru it with never a malfunction....always drew a crowd, loud as fuck and seems like you're waiting on christmas before the clip went dry...

They were made in Florida, don't know if they are still around...

Attachments

• grendel.jpg
    grendel.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16
No doubt the 240 in all forms is an amazing system. Especially when fitted with any type of optics. Simplicity is the key with it. Almost never fails, very accurate, and if you can't see the target, just hose the area down with hot lead.

That looks fun...

Speaking of fun guns...

Here's one I wish I still had too...

30 rounds of .22 MAG without any dumb looking "hangy down" clip

Uglier 'en a mud fence but I ran thousands of rounds thru it with never a malfunction....always drew a crowd, loud as fuck and seems like you're waiting on christmas before the clip went dry...

They were made in Florida, don't know if they are still around...

This is exactly the type of pistol I was looking for a few years ago. I couldn't find anything in a .22mag semi-auto, so I ended up with a S&W 22A (.22LR). Really good pistol, but not exactly what I wanted. This one would float my boat perfectly.

I shoot just about every standard issued military weapon on a regular basis. Ammo is free, and I'm the armorer, so "test fire after service" is a direct order and definitely the biggest perk of the job. The .50 cal there is my bitch. That baby can hit a target through 1/2" hardened steel. My favorite weapon is the MK19. It would be awesome if they made slugs for it!:punk:

Just look at all them, You should have said you work at Santa's toy factory :clapping:

This is exactly the type of pistol I was looking for a few years ago. I couldn't find anything in a .22mag semi-auto, so I ended up with a S&W 22A (.22LR). Really good pistol, but not exactly what I wanted. This one would float my boat perfectly.

I just did a search, seems they were made only 4 years between 90-94. There's some out there for sale in the $450-600 dollar range...

Kel-Tec PMR-30

It's probably the conspiracy nut side of me but I never liked listing exactly which guns I own or posting pictures. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, that's just me. I will say that I own multiple types from manufactures Glock, Colt, GSG, Ruger, Marlin, Springfield Arms, Thompson, Remington and even Hi Point. I don't yet own an AR platform gun but have been looking at the S&W sport.

It's probably the conspiracy nut side of me but I never liked listing exactly which guns I own or posting pictures. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, that's just me. I will say that I own multiple types from manufactures Glock, Colt, GSG, Ruger, Marlin, Springfield Arms, Thompson, Remington and even Hi Point. I don't yet own an AR platform gun but have been looking at the S&W sport.

Completely understandable!

handguns-
Sig 229 DAK in .357
Glock 23 in .40

rifles-
M4 .223, E-Otech, PMags and Surefire
Barret M81A1 .50 BMG

soon
Rem. 870 tactical

i work for a private sec. contractor

Own a .40S&W Taurus. Good pistol for concealled carrying.
Our law is quite restrictive about anything above a .380 pistol, only been available for police officers and military.

Like this one:
PISTOLA_640.jpg

I conceal carry a Springfield XDm .40 compact.

And I'm currently building an AR15 from the bottom up. Started with a Rock River Arms stripped lower. Then added DPMS lower parts kit, mega arms trigger, kns anti rotation pins, magpul MIAD grip, and magpul UBR stock. Also the norgon ambi catch and battle arms development ambi safety.

Would like to start the upper but just can't decide which direction I wanna go with it yet...

I conceal carry a Springfield XDm .40 compact.

And I'm currently building an AR15 from the bottom up. Started with a Rock River Arms stripped lower. Then added DPMS lower parts kit, mega arms trigger, kns anti rotation pins, magpul MIAD grip, and magpul UBR stock. Also the norgon ambi catch and battle arms development ambi safety.

Would like to start the upper but just can't decide which direction I wanna go with it yet...

Hey , man hadn't heard from you in a while. If you are still in Green Bay I recommend paying Rick at On Site over on Military Ave a visit.

Back