who wants a cheap vmax in socal? --SOLD --

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
*******SOLD**********

I've got a 1990 vmax with no home since we're about to get an appartment with no garage and it doesn't run. I leave on deployment monday morning, so I won't be able to do the title for it for a few months but if someone wants it I'll let it go for 500 bucks. I've got the tins for it, but the thing was pretty much in boxes when I got it. Carbs need built and are torn completely down in boxes. (I've got two complete sets though). Forks are going to need some seals, rear tire looks like brand new (the guy said it had 17 miles on it or someshit)

It has a superbrace, set of jardine slipons,sissy bar with rack, spare old school corbin seat, and 28k on the ODO. It would make someone a cheap project if they can get it this weekend. After that, It's going to be sitting in a friends driveway for 5 months and probably not worth a shit when i get back.

Any takers? The title was signed over to me, but I never changed it over into my name and didn't realize that my living situation was going to change until today. I'll sign a bill of sale/ legally binding me to do the paperwork as soon as I get back from this deployment. My wife has power of attourney and may be able to do everything for me while i'm gone.

I'm pretty sure that it's worth way more than that... i just don't have the time or resources to deal with it :(

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8783.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8782.jpg

Re: who wants a cheap vmax in socal?

How much for the pink Barbie Jeep? I think we all should chip in and buy it for Mark

buy the vmax and the barbie jeep is free :p lol

Damn wish it was closer..Free Barbie jeep and all :bang head::bang head::bang head:
Sissy Bar Rack alone is worth 300.00 Clams
Great price for some one close

I would snatch that fucker up faster than greased lightnining if I was close. What service are you in? I did usmc boot camp in san diego.

Shooot. I wish you were in my backyard...too far from texas. Can you just ship me $500 dollas worth of parts and keep the rest? dang!!!:bang head: Good luck and thank you for your service.

j5

Its Mine Stay AWAY.
Bawls send me a PM right away, I should be able to pick up this weekend. Seriously
Cheers

Its Mine Stay AWAY.
Bawls send me a PM right away, I should be able to pick up this weekend. Seriously
Cheers

Thats awesome man! Whats your plan...part it out or restore the animal? It looks like it's not too far off BUT pictures can only tell so much.

I'm hoping that it only needs the carbs rebuilt, a battery, and some plugs. It was supposed to run when the guy that had it before me parked it due to being stationed in puerto rico in like 2005. we all know how those "it ran when i parked it" vehicles are. I'm just selling it for what I have in it. I wouldn't feel right making a profit off of it to anyone here. Hell, i kind of hate to get rid of it just because of what i've got in it and the potential that it has. That and if it turns out to be a basket case I would feel terrible lol.

haha reading thru the thread.. "u know who i bet would like this? fargo. i wonder where he... OH there he is"

great deal guys!

Sold to RaginMain. Thanks for the hits.

Kiss my Grits
ha ha ha
I love it
gonna part it out
Two things already sold =)
Nana boo boo

be sure to bring a trailer big enough to haul your vmax on it so that we can swap bikes and go for a short ride.

Hey Fargo,

Ya might wanna take him up on his offer. He has a ZX-14 thats setup right. Would be a real eye opener, those suckers fly and have tons of TQ. Very smooth as well.

regardless, he's gonig to take the 14 for a spin. I might have to put the street map back in it so that it's a little smoother down low. Right now, I've got my track map in so she's a little rich unless you're really getting on it. (maybe i'm just used to the bike though)

Congrats Fargo...I had you figured for this max as soon as I saw the post!!

Bawls...that's a beautiful '14 man!! :thumbs up:

Good luck at your next duty station!

Hey Guys
What is the fairest way to do the parts on this. Reason being I already have multiple requests for a lot of the parts.

1. First come First served?
2. Some sort of Auction?

I have my thoughts on both but will let the forum decide

Cheers

Hey Guys
What is the fairest way to do the parts on this. Reason being I already have multiple requests for a lot of the parts.

1. First come First served?
2. Some sort of Auction?

I have my thoughts on both but will let the forum decide

Cheers

First and most important step Fargo....check the serial numbers on your agreement with Bawls....maybe, just maybe he sold you the ZX14 by mistake!! :rofl_200:(JK I know it's a 'handshake' deal!!)

Hell, it's your bike man, sell it off any way you want to, but to give you the best return for your invested money and labor, maybe an auction format?

Back