Winter 2012 VBoost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
The winter, 2012, edition of the VBoost Magazine is now available for viewing.
You will have to be a member of the VMOA and registered member of the website to view this digital edition (there will be no PRINTED issue).
The link to the magazine will be available for viewing after you log in to the www.vmoa.net website...

I hope you enjoy this issue.

Hi Bill,

The Winter VBoost is always the hardest issue to put out due to the cold season and lack of content. It was the boards of directors decision to do a digital copy of this Winter 2012 VBoost issue due to the lack of content to print. With the amount of overhead the magazine carries, the board felt that it wasn't justifiable to go to print. We resdeisgned the digital copy to enhance the user's experience online and to be capable of including live links, videos, etc.

I had one printed, but haven't picked it up yet. The down side of this is i just asked them to give me a price when i gave them the info., then i got the call today, $48.00 later, i have my magazine. If anyone wants a copy of it, let me know. I told them to hold off the printing till i put the word out to see if anyone else wanted one, but the left hand didn't know what the right was doing. I'll wait to pick it up till next week to see anyone else wants one, of course the price will drop with each copy. Stay Safe

I'm interested but not at that price, if you get enough people to get it down to $10 or less let me know

I'm going to talk to the printer tomorrow or Fri. about getting more 2012 Winter Vboosts printed, is there anyone else interrested in getting one?

I was told i would get a deal on 10 magazines or more, i have about 5 people that want one so far. What are you willing to pay for a copy of the 2012 Winter Vboost?

Latest posts

Back