Women & The V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one of the local gals

Sean Morley

Hey Sean does she have kinda reddish hair and have a red windshield on her bike?

If so I saw a couple pics of her rolling down the street and in the other he's doing a burnout. for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it. You and your bike and that 7sec Vmax funny wat on that site as well.

No, that was Denise. She has sold her Vmax since then and has an FZ1 now. We did get her on the track a couple of years ago on her Vmax too.

Sean

Who else knows who the women in the striped shirt is?

Not you Mark!

This was the unveiling in Californeeaaah,As Arnold would put it.

Attachments

• vee.jpg
    vee.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 84
FROM THE SEAT BACK , I DON'T LIKE THE NEW V-MAX ! I KNOW WERE TALKING ABOUT WOMEN, I JUST HAD TO ADD MY 2 CENT'S !!! " LOL ''

"LOL" "LOL" , I LIKE THE FRONT & THE ROOTBEER COLORED ENGINE, !!! BUT THE BACK LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE A RICE ROCKET, !!!

I WISH MY WIFE WOULD RIDE A MOTORCYCLE !!! THAT WOULD GIVE US 3 THINGS IN COMMON, " LOL '', #1 OUR GREAT 5 YEAR OLD SON, #2 "69"'N, #3 MOTORCYCLES, "LOL" "LOL" IN THAT ORDER !!! "LOL" "LOL"

I've got a few "personal" pics of Denise on the bike too! Sorry, I had to promise not to share.

Sean

I've got a few "personal" pics of Denise on the bike too! Sorry, I had to promise not to share.

Sean

Thats just wrong to bring up then not to share. Hmmm I have a few with my old T-Bird (Not of Denise though) ... Wanna trade? :rofl_200:Come to think about it, I promised not to share too. lol

Hey why not have a V-max centrefold contest?

I'm sure I could arrange a few friends to contribute.

Ive got the winner hands down,she does bikini contests all of the time. What do you think?

Attachments

• l_7c240cbb3106f3bfbf789d805d1ae57d.jpg
    l_7c240cbb3106f3bfbf789d805d1ae57d.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 108
Back