worst wreck pics or videos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oklahoma City Turner Turnpike to Tulsa.

Makes ya want to buy a crotch rocket and run 120 down the turnpike, huh?

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Motorcyclist was traveling at ~120mph and ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

Truck driver said he felt the impact, and it took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over.

This is what he found...

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Wear your helmet he lived...

i like to see these to keep me sane while riding, i tend to go nuts. toadface

These images definitely make you stop and think before doing something stupid.

Thats too bad.

Jeremy Lusk dies from injuries suffered in freestyle motocross crash

12:35 AM, February 10, 2009
jeremy_lusk_275.jpg

Freestyle motocross star Jeremy Lusk, 24, has died as a result of head injuries sustained in a weekend crash during a competition in Costa Rica, and it's with a heavy heart that Outposts shares this news.
The Temecula rider passed away in his hospital bed late Monday night in San Jose, Costa Rica, while surrounded by his mother and father, Chuck and Gina Lusk; his wife Lauren, and mother- and father-in-law Lynne and Larry, along with fellow Metal Mulisha riders Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.
Please keep Lusk and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He did his best to live life to its fullest and entertain, and for that his many fans are deeply appreciative.
An announcement on a memorial service is pending.

Back