WOW that was fast shipping

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I ordered a 5 liter of S100 from Bob's Cycle Supplies for $44.99, ordered it July July 5th and got it at 10:00 AM today :eusa_dance: store to front door in 2 days... I didn't pay for 2 day delivery either Shipping was $6.99

Good deal if anyone is looking for S100, they carry all the S100 products and sizes.

Ron

Good price and really quick! I paid $49 at the bike shop 2 years ago...it's prolly $60 or more now!! That'll last you for years Ron! :clapping:

I ordered a 5 liter of S100 from Bob's Cycle Supplies for $44.99, ordered it July July 5th and got it at 10:00 AM today :eusa_dance: store to front door in 2 days... I didn't pay for 2 day delivery either Shipping was $6.99

Good deal if anyone is looking for S100, they carry all the S100 products and sizes.

Ron

S100? Is that a protectant, degreaser, what ?

Best way to explain what it is is to go to the site a read about it.. that way you can see if it is what you would like. I bought it because several people on here siggested it so I went to the website and read about it

http://www.s100.com/

Ron

Back