WOW what a deal!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I don't ever plan on buying a vehicle from ebay.
UNLESS I actually confirm with a third party the vehicle exists - AND I go pick up the vehicle with the cash in hand.
Also a dead give away - besides the CC's

the seller has ZERO sales = no reputation.

I should email him, and no matter where he tells me the bike is - I will offer to go see it.

That's the first thing I noticed, but what got me the most was the "Safe Buying Tips for Vehicles" labels below that, when this whole add screams fraud.

THAT "Safe Buying Tips for Vehicles" is standard on most ads I think.
However, THAT particular ad I am almost positive was stealing YouTube PASSWORDS .. I was SIGNED IN and tried to ask a question to the seller and a NEW Sign In box popped up. Beware of the link to that ad.

SirPeasant

I hear ya, too chancy. Plus too many people out there that don't care about the buyer, makes ripping you off easy.
SirPeasant is on it! He tried to send a message to the seller and it took him to a fake log-in. BUSTED!!! He's sicking the eBay cops on his guy now. GO GET'm.:th_biggun:

I find kijiji horrible for the scams too.

I went through a couple when I shoppin' for my max.

Some old line..

"The bike is stored somewhere you aren't. Anywhere you aren't. The reason I am selling it is because I'm going to Iraq / My husband cheated. Divorced / Estate sale /
Reason you can't see the bike is because it's in storage, stored in a place you are not. Anywhere you are not.

We will go through "ebay" for this sale - that way we are both covered. The bike will be shipped to you. Blah blah blah.

I wish I could send them a real flaming bad of poop to them - via email.

i must be lucky i bought mine off e bay first big purchase from there went fine from kansas to n c seller was honest. e bay helped bike arrived in about a month.every kind of situation went through my head sleppless nights too went off fine i wish i was that lucky with every thing

I saw mine on e-bay, but, went to see it (local), rode it. Showed the buyer the cash. Auction was ended in a second and I rode it home.
did the price change on this 2009? He seems to want more than going through a stealer!
Steve

I bought mine off of eBay too and drove from Indiana to North Chicago to get it. As long as you are well-educated on the whole concept of buying on a site like eBay or Craigslist, you shouldn't have a problem. Gotta know what you're doing, what to look for, and have as much contact as possible with the seller....getting a phone number and talking that way works the best.

Back