• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB riders rh peg and rear brake system and other bits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funfunfk

Reaction score
missing Riders right hand peg and career to frame and rear brake system (caliper hose master and peddle ) all so after full exhaust system

oh 1991 V Max but wait for it the hardest part in New Zealand

Nothing hard about that. Not 100% sure i'm getting the jist of what you are asking for? Picture of missing parts area?

sorry these are the parts iam after
peg with mount to frame and brake lever
rear master and rear caliper and hose
the main issue is being in New Zealand anyone willing to ship to here

the other thing iam missing is an exhaust system like the full system dont mind if its a bit ratty as will be moddfing it to suit my tastes

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 14
sorry these are the parts iam after
peg with mount to frame and brake lever
rear master and rear caliper and hose
the main issue is being in New Zealand anyone willing to ship to here

the other thing iam missing is an exhaust system like the full system dont mind if its a bit ratty as will be moddfing it to suit my tastes

I should have everything but the exhaust and don't mind shipping to NZ

Same here and have a few exhaust options as well. Even some brake upgrade options. They made the mounts for the pegs in silver and in black so would need to know which you preferred. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if I can help you.

Back