WTF?!? That's over half my salary!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said - maybe focus on getting your 700 BILLION + back first...

I know what you're saying, but there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. There would have to be a massive organization which would most likely have to be done over the internet because of the size, and it would be stopped very quickly by the liberal nazis. It will take another revolution to get done what needs to be done. Again, how to do it?:a014::2gunsfiring_v1:

Love it Hatter, love it.
There is a lot of grass roots groups popping up, probably a ton of underground stuff that we don't' know about. I wouldnt be surprised if there is another revolution, Huessin and Pelosi are sure pushing for one, and they don't even know it.

Who here actually thinks you will go to jail for not buying a policy? I need to understand if people *actually* think that's a reality they may face.

***edit - if you guys ever give up your guns, that will be the end of the world as we know it***

After reading some of the fines accompanied with this bill, you may better off in jail. But I agree, this doesn't have a very good chance even with Pelosi's buddy Reid in there of passing in it's present form. The Dems normally go by what "their" special interest groups want but they just shot themselves in the foot with the passage of the banning of federal dollars for abortions.

Last edited:
Some more signs

Attachments

• 912racecard.jpg
    912racecard.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 090724-us-hc-racist.jpg
    090724-us-hc-racist.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 26
  • guns912photo.jpg
    guns912photo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
  • hell-no.jpg
    hell-no.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 25
  • zooobama.jpg
    zooobama.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 24
  • guns2912photo.jpg
    guns2912photo.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 25
I'm not worried about pelosi's bullshit passing, as much as I am the fact that crap like that is being written up and presented. So obviously some twisted minds are working.

What worries me is the bullshit bills that get signed into law, cause they were piggy-backing on a bill that looked half assed decent and the tossers that pushed it through didn't bother to read the entire thing to start with.

Well, my neighbors, you guys *really* need to do SOMETHING. The 700 billion dollars they took from your pockets. The food right from your table to feed the fat piggies on wall street. You need to vote your electives out of office if they didn't vote the way the majority was pushing. You should also look hard at the healthcare plan. Look around the world and see what people think - and make an educated opinion on what is good for your family.

It's funny that a Canadian keeps posting about us getting back $$$ that the government took.

When our government sticks it to us, I have spent my whole life saying "Im america - they wouldn't accept that - they'd storm the white house!"

I say this as out local government is imposing a new "harmonized sales tax" that is going to cost Canadians thousands and thousands of dollars per year more. Buying a house or car is going to go through the roof. You can bet I will be first in line protesting the government at every opportunity I get.

I follow American politics more so than I do Canadians politics. Perhaps I have an American frame of mind, I don't know. I'm not doggin' on you guys - I just find it amazing that racism has started flying around - over providing medical care for those who may not be able to afford it - when your countrys richest, most powerful people have blatently stole the food from yoru tables, cost you jobs, homes, and well being - to save their own skin - and it all seems forgotten how many months later? It just seems that, as it always does, the REAL issue gets clouded, and divisions arise - while the real crooks slither away into the grass.

I don't expect my opinion to hold much water - because as you stated - I am a Canadian - but sometimes the view from the outside can offer a more clear picture.

ANY government that is robbing it's citizens should be held accountable.

That used to hold true, but people are getting dumber and dumber by he minute, recent federal election proves that. This country is becoming a country filled with a bunch of lemmings, many lemming who are lawyers and will file a frivolous law suit they know they will win, thats all part of it, it's all become about control and greed, it way to deep to get into on this forum. As i stated before, there is a resistance, some well known, some under ground, it's all a mater of time.

We could start a whole seperate topic about law, lawyers and the lemmings of society.

I agree 100%.

sometimes the view from the outside can offer a more clear picture.

Too true, I found it interesting when listening to the news' take on America when I was in Canada also while watching the BBC news.

people are getting dumber and dumber by he minute, recent federal election proves that. This country is becoming a country filled with a bunch of lemmings

Thats about it here in my state. Hell we just elected a new borough mayor, and out of 65k registered voters, only about 20k bothered to vote. but I guarantee, when the new mayor starts screwing up the remaining 40k will be bitching when they could have done something about it to start with.

It's funny that a Canadian keeps posting about us getting back $$$ that the government took.

But what's fucked up is that some of these Canadians, Austrailians, other countrymen, have clearer views on what the fuck is going on in this country than most of the ppl living here (most liberals, and a few ignorant conservatives)!

I listened to the radio show. A lot of the points are so accurate of what the problem is with government.
I think the point that hits home is how a government has to provide an answer to today's generation on what it will do - if elected - to battle child obesity.

He further goes on to illustrate that the parents are raising the children. The parents are buying the groceries. They are making the decisions that govern this child - yet they turn to the government to ask why their kids are FAT.

But what's fucked up is that some of these Canadians, Austrailians, other countrymen, have clearer views on what the fuck is going on in this country than most of the ppl living here (most liberals, and a few ignorant conservatives)!

Their news outlets don't "color" the news as much either.....

Watching the CBC News can be quite enlightening :clapping:

I call her 'Botox Nanc'. She and Reed are a pair to draw to. I wonder if theres a fully functional brain between 'em.

Latest posts

Back