WTF?!? That's over half my salary!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to hell boys!!! Blame the folks that voted these hacks into power!! All this and you have just over 3 more years left. Imagine what they can accomplish!!:bang head:

That's the Mtv voting crowd mentality for ya. Like the video? Vote for it. Don't worry about what it stands for, its cool so vote. I think you should have to pass a competency test to be able to vote. Anyone that's seen Leno's "Jay walking" episodes knows that a huge majority of young people, even college educated ones don't know the basics of our governmental systems, its these idiots that are allowed to fill in the circle with a #2 pencil because rap star 'who cares' said so.
1) What is a Republican? Uuummm...a guy from the south??

That is a republican website keep in mind.

I can tell you for free that no ones going to jail if they can't afford health care.

Evrytime when im reading about health care law reform i feel like im gonna puke...here in PL its even tripple times worse...you paying about 60% of your payment month by month for more then half of you life and at the retirement you will get nothing....

She is a communist. She has lead our House of Reps to pass this stupid, 1,990 page "Law". ( JUST BARELY) Only after "they" took out government paid abortions did "they" get enough Dems. to vote for it.
Pelosi and her ilk want to take away our freedoms ( Yes this means your guns).

Not that our Repubs. are a whole lot better!!!

All I'm saying folks is don't fall victim to propaganda and make an educated opinion.

I'm telling you no one is goign to jail for not being able to afford health care.

I'm not trying to start an argument - it's just plain as day that no one is going to jail, and that the target of that article is to incite fear / anger.

If the American public want to be angry at something - then storm your government and demand the bail out money back. Ask yourself how much money YOU actually got from that package. It was a golden parachute for your countrys richest "investors" who bought into the worst investments in recent history.

All this energy over a debate on weather people should have to fear losing their homes because of a medical bill - when the people who theifed more money from the American people IN HISTORY - and laughing their way to the banks.

Yep......

Right now is the perfect opportunity for the communists to take hold.....

People have watched what they thought was safe money and good jobs evaporate before their eyes........

They had no backup plan.......so now they will vote for ANYTHING that will give them a sense of stability........

Especially if it looks like someone else is going to pay for at least part of it.....

Of course those of us who were prepared, or weathered the storm......

Will now be forced to help the assholes who didn't......:damn angry:

I file this in the Y2k scare drawer.
On a different note...if the Russians invade It'll probably be from my left (I always face the north) so I'll be the first to know. I'll sound the alarm. This winter would be a good time for an invasion...rumor has it that the Russian army does well in the cold.:snow:

I file this in the Y2k scare drawer.
On a different note...if the Russians invade It'll probably be from my left (I always face the north) so I'll be the first to know. I'll sound the alarm. This winter would be a good time for an invasion...rumor has it that the Russian army does well in the cold.:snow:

At this point, I fear what my own government is going to do to me WAY more than I ever did the Russians:confused2:

At this point, I fear what my own government is going to do to me WAY more than I ever did the Russians:confused2:

No shit...good point.
I know that we as citizens shouldn't turn a blind eye and have an attitude that it'll all work out in the end, but I think that most things get grossly exaggerated to the point of idiocy. like the gun control and bullet sales. What happened to the rumor about gun powder shelf life? Ploy from ammo companies to create sales? I listened to huge arguments at work about this Obama gun BS all the time. Funny thing is, is if it actually gets to that point that everyone thinks, we (me, us) the military will be on the other side by default! We will be turning in out personal weapons and drawing our fully automatic weapons from the armory and policing! So what good is it to argue. The media is a shit stirring crock of gossip artists.
I agree with ghost, no ones going to jail over this crap.

I'm just gonna buy more ammo......

I hope I never have a house fire.....

The thousands of rounds cooking off would be quite a show:biglaugh:

That bill is a joke, like everything else the socilaist try to push off, if it manages to make it through the senate it still has to go back to congress twice, wont' happen. Peopel are completly fed up after the horrible year we had with that troll in office and are sick of the liberal bullshit, the tide is turning back to the right.

Like I said - maybe focus on getting your 700 BILLION + back first...

cause you guys got robbed.

Back