ya'll seen my four-wheeler?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:punk: Thats cool. Im working on a yamaha golf cart with a 2-stroke 2 cylinder snowmobile engine in it. Yours looks like it would be more fun though. Have any side pics of the bayou?

yamasakiSmall.jpg

I've got lots of pics from the build.

And that was only my second run with the thing. I was still scared of it.
It's lots of fun now that I've gotten used to it, and the guys at deer camp have no clue why :rocket bike: :whistlin:

That is amazing! :thumbs up: I'd have to up my life insurance with that toy as I'd see serious injuries with it! I was hoping it would pop a wheelie, but I guess because it is a 4X4 it is harder to do with all that traction.

It's only 2WD now. Shoving that 750 Seca motor in there was enough trouble, I couldn't see adding a transfer case. Especially with that driveshaft.

Oh it'll wheelie! believe you me. (I was just scared at the time).

All you need to do now is come up with an 83 Seca Turbo parts bike and move over the turbo stuff (I can tell you how to convert the 750 engine if you want more power then the 650 puts out). With the 750 and the turbo you can expect about similar HP to the Vmax.

Sean

Turbo hugh?
I couldn't bring myself to strip a turbo seca, but if I happen to run across a CX I may ask a few questions.

Come to think of it, I know where a turbo ZX is sitting under a tree in a bone yard :hmmm:

that is awsome

Dont take this as an insult but dude you remind me of Lieutenant Dan off of the movie forest gump for some strange reason!!!!!

Back