ZX14 will be replaced by Gen2 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
how about a wrecked haybusa for a drag bike......

Attachments

• busa.jpg
    busa.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 132
  • Dave01.jpg
    Dave01.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Dave03.jpg
    Dave03.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Dave04.jpg
    Dave04.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Dave05.jpg
    Dave05.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 113
i like this one but damn ...thats gotta fill the drawers....

Attachments

• doin it wrong.jpg
    doin it wrong.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 145
I've already sold my 85 and 93 max to help pay for the 09 comming. I miss them both. I sold the 93 to my son so I can always go borrow it when I'm feeling down.

In the first pic of that sequence, notice the toe on his left boot (wait, those aren't sneakers, are they?) being scraped and bent at a severe angle. I wonder how the dude made out, injury-wise...
Really great shots, photographically speaking--talk about your high shutter speeds!

The new max is cool and has a presence that no one else can touch... but if he plans on taking it to the track he'll be pretty disappointed.

I sent that to my brother saying the same thing - his left toes are being broken or ground off. The right shoe is smoking.

Those pictures make me want to buy some boots and zip-together jacket/pants.

In the first pic of that sequence, notice the toe on his left boot (wait, those aren't sneakers, are they?) being scraped and bent at a severe angle. I wonder how the dude made out, injury-wise...
Really great shots, photographically speaking--talk about your high shutter speeds!

Posted a pic of my helmet earlier. This is a repost. Also a pic of my boots. This was a very low speed getoff. Insurance covered protective gear but not jeans, shirt, etc. Gear is really worth it in a crash....

Attachments

• Boots 2.jpg
    Boots 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Helmet 2.jpg
    Helmet 2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 26
how did you like your prexport boots? the Indy boots look like a decent pair for 150 bucks.

I had two pairs of waterproof boots and both kept my feet dry in extended trips in heavy storms. The Prexports 360 WP and Alpinestar Stage boots. Both were comfortable when walking which is important so you don't have to carry extra shoes. Those are the only waterproof boots I have any experience with and I recommend either. Just make sure of fit as the European sizes are not exactly like ours. The Plexports were a little cheaper. The insurance guy took the Prexports along with the helmet but gave me retail credit for them. I do have the extra insurance to cover accessories, etc though.

Back