Rear shock caps for bungee and rear cargo plate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhader

Reaction score
I have been looking for a decent set of rear shock caps that are slotted for bungee attachements.... I was wondering if anyone had a line on a decent set?

Also I am looking for a rear cargo plate that isnt too obtrusive or bulky for that matter....
anyone know of anything??? :confused2:

^ I think you missed a few

Attachments

• Rear_Shock_Caps.jpg
    Rear_Shock_Caps.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 31
Ah so I did! perfect!

I was still looking for something that had multiple pick up points on the shock cap... I have seen them on a bike.

Like this???

Attachments

• Left Shock - R.jpg
    Left Shock - R.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 41
I bought a set off of Sean that I had chromed. They look awesome and were not very expensive

G

:clapping:

Yes that is EXACTLY what I am looking for!!!

Bought those several years ago off an eBay vendor. The originals had small holes that only fit the thin wire bungee cord hooks. I had him make a set with the large holes so the plastic hook cords would work. He has since disappeared from eBay. Have no idea if he still makes them or how to get in touch. They work great and maybe one of the forum fabricators could start making them? :confused2:

Bought those several years ago off an eBay vendor. The originals had small holes that only fit the thin wire bungee cord hooks. I had him make a set with the large holes so the plastic hook cords would work. He has since disappeared from eBay. Have no idea if he still makes them or how to get in touch. They work great and maybe one of the forum fabricators could start making them? :confused2:
I have the plastic hooks on my spider net and they would not work in the smaller holes. I have the COO single slotted shock caps and my plastic hooks fit perfectly into them.

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Brakes in daylight.jpg
    Brakes in daylight.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 27
I really like the ones with holes as I feel they are more secure. The multiple holes allow hooking up several bungee cords also. I tried to get the guy to start selling the large hole ones and told him about this forum but never heard from him again. :confused2:

Mine are done. I ll have pictures shortly tonight.

First set is for my bike. I have two more sets machined just need to be powder coated.

Thanks
Todd

Ok here are some pictures.

These are three hole billet aluminum CNC machined and powder coated in the good ole USA!

$35 shipped for a pair.

Available in Chrome Silver or Mirror Black Powder coat.

If your interested in a set just shoot me an email.
BungeemountsVmax.jpg

Bungeemountsvmax-1.jpg
VmaxBungeeMounts.jpg

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:
Back