"Resource limit is reached"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I keep getting this message tonight when I try to post most-recently. Before that the site seemed as-though it was taking a long time to load. Anyone else have a similar experience? :ummm:

I think I hurd a guy out back cussing up a storm using a plunger.
I'm shure he is working on it:bang head:

Once in a while the forum gets swarmed by bots and there is too many requests for the CPU to handle so you that error or sometimes it crashes the server. However I got an email that the server was down for about 40 minutes today so the sql server may of dumped out so that would give you a similar error.

Once in a while the forum gets swarmed by bots and there is too many requests for the CPU to handle so you that error or sometimes it crashes the server. However I got an email that the server was down for about 40 minutes today so the sql server may of dumped out so that would give you a similar error.

News was saying a few days back about country/world dealing with a cyber attack....this related? Or just coincedence?

Coincidence. Also that "worldwide attack" was pretty much two hacker groups battling each other.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back