• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'09 VMAX with many Extras

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I look at it and say if we don't police the people that only come here to make a post one time and that is to sell something ( and be it overpriced at that ). Not to contribute in any other manner ( and it doesn't have to be monetary ) and then they leave and never contribute again. As being rude and just using the forum to their own benefit and not anyone elses.

As stated above I see it on many forums, your not allowed to peddle your items unless your a contributing member to the community.

The Vmax community is not a big one, but it would certainly suck if the only thing happening on this forum was people coming to sell their one item and never return. Sure wouldn't make for a good forum.....

Just sayin....

And my post being deleted for asking how new are the tires, or how often he beat the bike at the drag strip being deleted? That made no sense. Those are honest questions. Maybe someone didn't check out the pictures to see the bike at the track? Maybe 20,000 miles were a 1/4 mile at a time? Maybe it was one pass? But my post was deleted and that was plain and simple... silly.

I contribute alot to the forum, I ve made parts for people, I ve fixed bikes for people and more. I ve helped people outside of the Vmax area that are Vmax members. I am not asking for a cookie, or recognition, but I will say deleting my post to me was a slap in the face and uncalled for.

You let someone come in here that isn't going to ever come back after selling his bike, but yet reprimand a good standing forum member asking legitimate questions....

Whatever I guess

Good luck with your sale!

Todd

I guess I look at it and say if we don't police the people that only come here to make a post one time and that is to sell something ( and be it overpriced at that ). Not to contribute in any other manner ( and it doesn't have to be monetary ) and then they leave and never contribute again. As being rude and just using the forum to their own benefit and not anyone elses.

As stated above I see it on many forums, your not allowed to peddle your items unless your a contributing member to the community.

The Vmax community is not a big one, but it would certainly suck if the only thing happening on this forum was people coming to sell their one item and never return. Sure wouldn't make for a good forum.....

Just sayin....

And my post being deleted for asking how new are the tires, or how often he beat the bike at the drag strip being deleted? That made no sense. Those are honest questions. Maybe someone didn't check out the pictures to see the bike at the track? Maybe 20,000 miles were a 1/4 mile at a time? Maybe it was one pass? But my post was deleted and that was plain and simple... silly.

I contribute alot to the forum, I ve made parts for people, I ve fixed bikes for people and more. I ve helped people outside of the Vmax area that are Vmax members. I am not asking for a cookie, or recognition, but I will say deleting my post to me was a slap in the face and uncalled for.

You let someone come in here that isn't going to ever come back after selling his bike, but yet reprimand a good standing forum member asking legitimate questions....

Whatever I guess

Good luck with your sale!

Todd

Todd i'm the one that deleted your post, as it being in a clump of other off topic posts I overlooked it and must have not read that one. I have restored it and you are correct your post was completely on topic.

sorry about that!

He's a fellow Vmax owner! We should help him in any way we can....whether we know him or not. Isn't that what makes this group special, and in a good way?

Hey Buster, and "Boo Hoo" can post his comment?! I can only surmise where you are taking this Forum. Ya sorta stepped on your manhood with this one! Of course I'm not selling any of my five Vmaxes so I guess I better shut up.
PATMAX. ( a Hater)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back