• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'09 VMAX with many Extras

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooCooDinkyDow

Reaction score
2009 Yamaha VMAX (20,875miles)
$16,500 firm

Location - Beaumont, Texas

Pictures - http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=1185
Includes:
Scorpio Alarm SR-i600
VMAX Touring Windshield
Low Profile Passenger Backrest
Rizoma Elisse Mirrors, Black
Rizoma Lux Grips, Black
Rizoma Conical Billet Aluminum Bar Ends w/ Sliders, Black
2 RAM handlebar mounts (radar/cell/camera)
Tour-Master - Cortech sport tail-bag
Tour-Master - Cortech saddlebag
Tour-Master - Cortech Super 10 tank-bag
VMAX Rear Stand by Harris
Clear turn signal lenses
VMAX Custom Cover
Battery Tender® pigtail installed
1 extra bottle of Shaft Drive Oil
5 K&N Oil Filters
Extra set of EBC Double-H Sintered Brake Pads front and rear
Nearly new tires front & rear
Printed and PDF Service Manual

I also have all the original parts. Mirrors and piece to remove the backrest.

The original plaque with the number 027 engraved on it

Also, my Oakley Blade (VMAX Edition Watch) goes with the bike when sold at the asking price.

I am absolutely firm on the price. I won't separate the package.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am absolutely firm on the price and I don't care about what you think this package is worth and I won't separate the package.

Don't you think thats the wrong way of introducing yourself to the forum?
I don't speak for others but if i had the slightest interest i would be off just due that approach.

Please stop posting in this or other classifieds unless you have a specific question for the seller. While your off topic comments are fascinating, they are also unnecessary.

Thank you.

Please stop posting in this or other classifieds unless you have a specific question for the seller. While your off topic comments are fascinating, they are also unnecessary.

Thank you.

THANK YOU!!!! There hope for the world yet.

I am going to edit the ad so as to not further ruffle the locals feathers.
The truth is, being in a hurry and unfamiliar with this site lead to a cut & paste error. I intended to remove, "I don't care about what you think this package is worth", from my posting on this site. It was intended for the other forum this bike is listed on, where I was active and know quite well the trollish behavior that exist on internet forums.
The point is however, that the bike is an absolute bargain at the asking price and I'm not going to be low-balled by forum junkies that don't even have any real interest in the bike. Haters gonna hate.

This VMAX is my pride & joy, the right person will appreciate that and bring cash if they wish to bargain.

Thanks Buster for cleaning up the thread.

I edited the post, it was a broken image link.

GLWS, and feel free to hit the DONATE BUTTON to get one of these,
vmf%20forum%20supporter2.gif

Sounds like a great deal for some lucky buyer.

The sarcasm here is duly noted. It's a shame it's gotten to the point that we are not allowed to comment on rediculously priced bikes, I actually thought that was our duty as a forum. It happens on just about every other motorcycle forum I know of, especially when the offenders are newbies and here to only sell their bikes? So when did this become "against the rules?" Just wondering.........:ummm:

The sarcasm here is duly noted. It's a shame it's gotten to the point that we are not allowed to comment on rediculously priced bikes, I actually thought that was our duty as a forum. It happens on just about every other motorcycle forum I know of, especially when the offenders are newbies and here to only sell their bikes? So when did this become "against the rules?" Just wondering.........:ummm:

Well you're posting in the VMax for Sale forum, but you aren't selling one. If you have an issue with a price for a bike, start your own thread in the Burn Out Pit forum. I don't see the logic in crapping all over someone else's For Sale thread. He believes his bike is worth that. If it isn't, it won't sell. If it doesn't sell and he asks the forum why it isn't selling.. well then you crap all over his thread! LOL! :rofl_200:

Agreed! Freedom of speech should be paramount on a "free" country... No one was rude or offended any so why censor the opinions?

The way i look at it is: if you don't want to buy the bike or have something positive to add, then move on to another thread. Period.

I don't see the logic in crapping all over someone else's For Sale thread. He believes his bike is worth that. If it isn't, it won't sell.

+100 That's exactly right, and I see it way to much.....and not just here. Terrible etiquette to poison someones for sale thread, yet the "price police" can't ever resist.

What is the point? Do you think you are going to save some idiot for paying too much for something?

Anybody that has overpriced what they're selling will find out soon enough when no one responds.

I can agree that an introduction at the very least, is appropriate before using a site to sell your stuff.

I only think it's appropriate for people with just a handful of posts, who have come here for no other reason but to sell their bikes. You can be "cool" about it without turning it into a pi$$ing match, sure, some get hacked off, but sometimes, guys honestly don't know. NOBODY knows the bike market better than this group COLLECTIVELY, so as long as it's done in a civil manner, I don't see anything wrong with it. This kinda behavior hasn't been banned on any of the other forums I frequent, there are ways to handle it "correctly", and at the same time, get the point across. :punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back