193 mph,...good lord!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could squeeze 190+ out of my Max right now, the wobble would be so strong geologists would pick me up an a seismograph before cops would get me on the radar. LOL

Could have been a R1 too. If someone I truly loved was in a death bed and had very short time to live, I could see me speeding but 193mph? Dayum but I agree with Bud, if you're gonna do 193, might as well hit 200 mark.

Seeing how it was a blue Suzuki it could have been 1 of 3 bikes.. a busa, GSXR 750 ( winding it pritty good), more than likely a GSXR 1000. That's the second 160+ rocket getting caught in Syracuse in the past month!

Considering how most speedos are at least 10% optimistic he was prolly well over 200mph in his mind :)

And I reckon GSXR1000 or Busa at that speed..

well no matter what he was on, one screw up and the story would have been ' cyclist downed at 193 mph, nothing but parts to pick up'

That happened south of Albany and the first news releases said he was going 198.....:confused2:

Any way you cut it he was hauling ass.

There's a 200 club around here....I've met a couple of them....bike has to be capable of 200mph to join, wonder if he was one of those guys. :ummm:

I was on that stretch of road Tuesday. And I was worried about going 75-80
rofl_200.gif

He's in a world of poop though.

The fastest I have gone was with my Vmax: 130mph (for about 5-6 seconds dropping back to 90-95 most of the time) it was around at midnight couple of years back I was flirting with another Vmax rider.
Nowadays, like std, when I hit 80 on my Vulcan 900, I wonder if I am going too fast!
;)

Back