1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Redbone!! Hope to meet you sometime this year!...VMOA meet this year maybe???

I hope to make it, I'll be at Thunder for sure. I have a busy spring with helping my sister move from Colorado back here, get my brothers estate finalized and into my nephew's control, get ground broken on my shop/ garage and last but not least get Redbone back on the road better than ever!
Meanwhile we had 2-3" of sloppy stuff fall yesterday. Here is a picture from last Tuesday of a icebreaker at the mouth of the St. Mary's river/ Whitefish Bay, about 3/4 of a mile from my house:
539123_543852222303764_1265362764_n.jpg

Yes, that is ice that has 2-3 icebreakers working 24/ 7 to keep the shipping channel open from the open waters of Lake Superior (main lake anyways, bays are still full of ice). You can see remnants of ice on the beach in the foreground. Yep, it's still snowshoe season U.P. here!
Here is a picture of our golf course's 18th hole pond and green on Saturday April 6, 2013: (The pond is the indented area, green to the right)
163583_641871119163388_704799579_n.jpg
Wild Bluff webcam (It looks like I need to log in and correct the time; I try to remember to do that tomorrow)

OK guys, whenever we can schedule a ride I will be ready.

Jeff made the road trip down to BC this morning and with his help we got all the crap that I bought over the winter installed (it's AWESOME by the way) and after an oil/filter change and a serious cleaning my Vmax will be ready for a great summer of riding with my Michigan Vmax brothers. :biglaugh: :eusa_dance: :punk:

I owe Jeff the dinner and beverages of his choice when we get together for the next ride.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Scott

Jeff made the road trip down to BC this morning and with his help we got all the crap that I bought over the winter installed (it's AWESOME by the way) and after an oil/filter change and a serious cleaning my Vmax will be ready for a great summer of riding with my Michigan Vmax brothers. :biglaugh: :eusa_dance: :punk:

I owe Jeff the dinner and beverages of his choice when we get together for the next ride.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Scott

nice collection!!

Hope to see y'all soon,

Scott

Was a pleasure to help out a fellow Vmax rider Scott ! Dropping the CAT / installing a new mid-pipe / new K&N filter in the modified airbox was easy peasy the second time around .... it's when you do it the first time on your own bike with all the "WTF" issues that pop up that make it ... interesting !! :bang head:

Looking forward for some serious riding soon and of course some :icon_jook:

Hey Everyone,

Sorry have not checked in in a few..... So I have been working on a few routes on Google Map and I am getting closer. Just did not want yall to think I forgot about you, Talk with you all soon

My wife said she would rather 2 cyl kickout every time the vboost kicks in. The the fuzz buster wouldent be as good of bling for my bike as the pretty red and blue lights reflecting off my chrome but it would be alot better than a riders award.

I cant wait to check out the gen 2s guys. glad to here you got some some extras on them. It will be fun catching you off gard and actully hearing you catch back up and passing me this year. LOL........Mike

I cant wait to check out the gen 2s guys. glad to here you got some some extras on them. It will be fun catching you off gard and actully hearing you catch back up and passing me this year. LOL........Mike

Yeah, Mike... ditching the cat for the Mark's mid-pipe improved the sound through the factory cans so much I might actually be able to hear my own exhaust while riding next to you. :biglaugh:

Scott

I will be working on my bike for the next two weekends so no riding for me than.

What does everyone think of Saturday, April 27th for the first ride?
Temps are supposed to be up a little bit by the end of the month (low 60's).

Just don't break a drive shaft and you'll be OK tom

Latest posts

Back