2009 Eureka Springs pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
here is a link to some pics we took from Eureka Springs
We had a total of 20 bikes and 24 members.
anyone else that has some pics are welcome to add.
later all and stay safe
michael
http://tinyurl.com/l34yuv

Link isn't working for me since I am not a vmax houston member.

Sean

Same as Morley said. Do you have another link avenue? I sure would like to see what I missed. Thanks!

If u already have a yahoo account all u have to do is hit the join button. No approval needed etc. Similar to the yahoo chatsites. Give me a day or so to get them up in webshots.
Or just come to next years rally and see them in person.
Later
michael

Dang it all anyway. I was there, but would like to see the pics you have Michael. The firewall here at work won't allow me access to that website. I can't post my pics out either for some reason.

I guess I'll just have to meet you all again next year. Twas a fantabulous time.

i know there were more peeps taking picks than me. Send me what you have and i will post them up in the webshots site for all to see.
michael

Sorry I missed it. I ended up with a chainsaw in my hand instead of a throttle. Those storms on Friday got a few of my trees and tore some stuff up.

Looks like you stopped at the Buffalo. Was that Tyler Bend?

Sorry I missed it. I ended up with a chainsaw in my hand instead of a throttle. Those storms on Friday got a few of my trees and tore some stuff up.

Looks like you stopped at the Buffalo. Was that Tyler Bend?

Sorry to hear that.

I can't say for sure exactly where down there we were on the Saturday ride (I tend to just follow the pack blindly without too much map study), but I can say we had to slow on a stretch of hwy (hwy 16, I think ??) due to a lot of tree litter and small limb debris scattered all over the roadway. It looked like a small tornado or a bunch of straight-line winds had torn apart that neck of the woods. Plus there looked to be horrendous tree damage from ice to big parts of Arkansas visible on parts of our ride. You all must have had a big ice storm recently.

We've had so many 'blow downs' and ice storms in our part of SW MO these past 3 or 4 years, there aren't a lot of trees left in my yard to worry about any more.

Back