2009 Spring Icebreaker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfisher65

Reaction score
I thought I would start this one off by saying thanks to Jim (and Jodi) for putting together a really good weekend. Although cooler temp's a good time was had by all (some more than others). Hope everyone made it home safe & sound including our friends from Michigan.

On another note... I spanked snowmax & sketchy on the way home! Sorry Jim, I hope you get the bugs out soon.:confused2:

Thanks Trevor!! We enjoyed having everyone there, was a great time.... up until the end. I will have to figure out WTF is going on with my carbs, I am blaming bad gas LOL. Just for starters here are a couple of pics......

Attachments

• IMG_7701 006.jpg
    IMG_7701 006.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 43
  • The Pose close up.jpg
    The Pose close up.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7706 011_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_7706 011_edited-1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7722 027.jpg
    IMG_7722 027.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7724 029.jpg
    IMG_7724 029.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7742 047.jpg
    IMG_7742 047.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 45
Damn nice bunch of Bikes in that group. I am glad all went well for you guys. Why is redbone sleeping in that picture:)

HEHEHE, will have to ask him why he is sleeping in the pic when I talk to him!!!! Just happy that everyone had a good time and no one got hurt or had any problems with their bikes, well almost anyway. Did have a close call on SnowMax, bottomed out in a tight corner, smacked a header, and almost low sided the bike. Had to run off the road into a driveway to stay upright. To be honest I was also very very lucky to have a great passenger who knew not to fight me as I was trying to control the bike. If she had done one thing wrong we were toast!!! Little bit of a close pucker factor on that one!! Will be calling Tom at COO for a set of extensions for my front forks for sure.

Thanks Trevor!! We enjoyed having everyone there, was a great time.... up until the end. I will have to figure out WTF is going on with my carbs, I am blaming bad gas LOL. Just for starters here are a couple of pics......

Nice job with the pics jim and jodi,thank you both very much had a blast as usual.:worthy:

I too would like to Thank Jim and Jodi for getting us all together for this VMOA event. I met a lot of good people, learned a quite a few things, and had a great time.The spirit of the Vboost is alive and well in Ontario!
I asked Keifer if he had a good time and he said "Hell yeah".....I wonder where he learned that? He cannot wait to go on the Manitoulin ride, you guys really made it a great trip for him and my brother too.
We finally arrived home at about 8:45 pm, we hit rain for about 150 miles, but then the skies opened and sunshine welcomed us back to the U.P. The trip ended up being 1,032 miles for us

Last edited:
I too would like to Thank Jim and Jodi for getting us all together for this VMOA event. I met a lot of good people, learned a quite a few things, and had a great time.The spirit of the Vboost is alive and well in Ontario!
I asked Keifer if he had a good time and he said "Hell yeah".....I wonder where he learned that? He cannot wait to go on the Manitoulin ride, you guys really made it a great trip for him and my brother too.
We finally arrived home at about 8:45 pm, we hit rain for about 150 hundred miles, but then the skies opened and sunshine welcomed us back to the U.P. The trip ended up being 1,032 miles for us

Great run Brian!! So glad you guys had a good and safe time! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Soon's I saw that mug I said to myself......"gotta fuckin' be Shondell, just gotta be!!" :biglaugh:

BEST Icebreaker yet!!! Thks Jim, I had a great time.

What was the final count? 23 Vmaxi ?

Unofficial award list:

Cleanest Bike: Tyler (got pics to prove it, washed every decade)
Most looked at: that Carbon Fiber monster 09....Sheldon's MoneyPit Partdeux
Farthest rider: pretty sure that's gotta be Brian's Redbone and crew
Best bartender: Billeboy....beware of his Mango juice health drinks
Enviro award: Jim's Snomax....get those carbs right buddy:biglaugh:!

I'm sure others can add to the list!

:punk::clapping::eusa_dance::biglaugh:

Dale #2592

Here are some of my pics I took...Look I got A picture of sketchy's burnout!:biglaugh: well, at least some of the smoke:confused2:

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 24
oh the things i would do (or for!) to monepits 09!

Drinking beer and cleaning bikes... Glad everyone lived and had a good time...

Glad you didn't 4gasem your bike Jim... Me thinks it wouldn't have turned out as good as mine did...

Drinking beer and cleaning bikes... Glad everyone lived and had a good time...

Glad you didn't 4gasem your bike Jim... Me thinks it wouldn't have turned out as good as mine did...

I am fairly certain it probably wouldn't have. TFisher65 was right behind me and I think he was fairly certain we were going down. Like I said my riding partner did all the right things and I did mine and we kept SnowMax upright. My concern wasnt even the bike, but Jodi and Trevor behind me. Didn't want to collect bikes as I went down and Jodi is way too important to me. Need to raise the front end a wee bit. Extensions anyone LOL.

Brian, as always I had a great time hanging with you bro!! In the burnout pic I think my rear wheel is still spinning LOL. Wished you could have gotten Billieboy and mine side by side when we were both doing the smoke show, or the one yesterday at Timmies!!

Glad to see that everybody had a good time and returned home safe.

I am also starting to understand why most vmax riders wear full face helmets, damn ugly bunch of fellows - first at the Brownie run and now at the Icebreaker :confused2:

Mike

Back