• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2011 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, the wife is making me sell the Beast :bang head: Here is the listing:
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/4272344079.html Sooooo sad.....

Definitely sell the wife and keep the Beast.. :clapping:

There. Fixed it for you.

If you think you may have trouble living without this particular wife, you might give a try at buying her a bike of her own, and helping her see how much fun you two can have sharing the open road???

Hell, at least raise your Gen IIs' price too high for anyone to be interested in it, then tell her you can't find a buyer. Ride the snot outta it in the mean time (after all, the more you ride, the more exposure you will have to a potential buyer. Right? (hint, hint).

There. Fixed it for you.

If you think you may have trouble living without this particular wife, you might give a try at buying her a bike of her own, and helping her see how much fun you two can have sharing the open road???

Hell, at least raise your Gen IIs' price too high for anyone to be interested in it, then tell her you can't find a buyer. Ride the snot outta it in the mean time (after all, the more you ride, the more exposure you will have to a potential buyer. Right? (hint, hint).
If I didn't marry a wife who has a MBA, a Master degree in Finance, and has a vast knowledge in how much things should cost(I think she actually did the research....the price on the Beast was her idea) this might work.....but it's really really hard to pull one over on her....I've tried. Oh, and she hates bikes, so that'a a no go!

If I didn't marry a wife who has a MBA, a Master degree in Finance, and has a vast knowledge in how much things should cost(I think she actually did the research....the price on the Beast was her idea) this might work.....but it's really really hard to pull one over on her....I've tried. Oh, and she hates bikes, so that'a a no go!

Well Lets see whats the bike worth to you then whats the wife worth to you :rofl_200: sell the wife keep the vmax and use it to pick up another wife..:rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMG_20131122_190432_093.jpg
    IMG_20131122_190432_093.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 65
That would be the day my wife would tell me I cant have a bike.. She would be GONE!!!!! No questions asked pack her shit hit the curb bitch sing ya walking papers here !!!!X________________

Yeah i agree if you cave and sale your bike it will never stop there dude,stand your ground just say NO.

You have sold your soul just by agreeing to sell it.
This thread is just F-n depressing.

Sometimes it is temporary. I sold off all my bikes 5 years ago (had 3 at the time) since the wife did not care for them. However a little over a year ago she encouraged me to get another. That got me the Vmax followed by a Super Magna, all is well that ends well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You have sold your soul just by agreeing to sell it.
This thread is just F-n depressing.

I agree. If she is really MAKING him sell something she knows he loves and enjoys when all other options haven't been explored then that's pretty fucked up.
Not too mention heartless,
selfish and cruel.

I had a wife like that once. I FIRED HER ASS.
Then Swore I'd never let another woman tell me what to do and I would never ever tell a woman lies or hide shit cause I was scared of a reaction.

Why is she making you sell it? And is it something you even care about? If
Bike is nit your passion then I guess it's a little different situation.

I agree. If she is really MAKING him sell something she knows he loves and enjoys when all other options haven't been explored then that's pretty fucked up.
Not too mention heartless,
selfish and cruel.

I had a wife like that once. I FIRED HER ASS.
Then Swore I'd never let another woman tell me what to do and I would never ever tell a woman lies or hide shit cause I was scared of a reaction.

Why is she making you sell it? And is it something you even care about? If
Bike is nit your passion then I guess it's a little different situation.

I can understand selling something, if it just sits there, taking up space...etc, or even if you need the money. But if you dont mind me asking, WHY is she making you sell?

Back