2012 VMOA Topeka Dyno Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heretic

Reaction score
This year we are planning to have it on June 24th. Further details will be forthcoming. :punk:

This one is written on my calendar and my 'to do' list. Had a good time last year, and hope to bring the wife & both the Gen 1 & Gen II this year.

Anyone who is going and knows my wife Kellie needs to give her a hard time. She is thinking about not going this year because we will be at balloon rallies the previous 2 weekends and she doesn't want to be away from home 3 weekends in a row!

Looking forward to it, Howard!

Can't wait for this only a couple more weeks!

-???τ √?? ??M???Ģ Ģ?L?X? ??X??-

Bump. It'll be good to see old friends. Hope to see some new faces this year too!

Shala, Darren & myself should be checking in by noon(ish), and we're staying at the Super 8, (same as you?). If we ride for lunch, hopefully, a restaurant with Sat hours will be chosen this year [grin].

See you Saturday Mark.

Shala, Darren & myself should be checking in by noon(ish), and we're staying at the Super 8, (same as you?). If we ride for lunch, hopefully, a restaurant with Sat hours will be chosen this year [grin].

See you Saturday Mark.

Sounds good! See you Saturday.

Mark
402-676-0749

If anyone wants a copy of their dyno run from Topeka, let me know. I had Kent copy the last 3 years of runs onto my ipod.

I wanted to say a big "Thank You" to Sean (and his parents) for putting on the event again this year. Also, my wife really appreciates the fact that I didn't ride back home with the front tire with the bulge(s) in it!

One of these years we are going to get a cool weekend! By the way Kevin, if that A/C is too cool in the truck, I'm sure that I could "fix" it for you next time!

Back