2015 Vmax back to it's roots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims94vmx

Reaction score
Not sure if it is the same but the color sure looks like the 85! Sat on it at the NY show Friday.....actually had my VMOA NE Region shirt on....ahhhh brings back memories! LOL

Yes it's very nice, a little darker I think. My 2009 will look like that very soon. ;) It will be my first red one all 4 previous have been black/dark blue.

img.jpg

Went to the show on Saturday.. Boy if i had the funds for one of these.. OMG!!! BIG FUN!!!

DSCN3221.jpgDSCN3222.jpgDSCN3223.jpgDSCN3224.jpgDSCN3225.jpgDSCN3226.jpgDSCN3227.jpgDSCN3228.jpgDSCN3229.jpgDSCN3230.jpg

Actually the '10 is about as close to the '05 color as you can get.

Mark, did you get some '15 tins? Excellent choice, I'm thinking about doing the same, that's a great color! :clapping:

Yeah Danny, I ordered them last week.

You may want to wait to see whether or not I like mine :ummm:.....I'm so stuck on black.

If I don't they'll be for sale.

Either the 2015 red is darker than the 85's were, or my 85 is getting more faded than I thought. But who am I - I am partially color blind to begin with, much less looking at little pics on the innerweb thingy.

Yeah Danny, I ordered them last week.

You may want to wait to see whether or not I like mine :ummm:.....I'm so stuck on black.

If I don't they'll be for sale.

If he's not interested, I would definitely be- That is a fantastic color, probably be even faster than the 2010 red I already have, lol!:eusa_dance:

Back