22nd annual brute horsepower shootout

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it's killing Manny not to have that kind of juju under his right wrist. Congrats Bro, I'm jealous!

I'm sure it's killing Manny not to have that kind of juju under his right wrist. Congrats Bro, I'm jealous!
Damn wish Manny would have made it up there, would have liked to do some riding with him and drink a beer or twelve.

Sorry I didn't get over there to see it, we got a late start & were coming from Melbourne. Great numbers for an 'all-motor' effort! The Gen II's wish they made that much stock! Brock's Gen II is claiming not much more than that. Did you see them?

Yes saw them at Boxenstopp for the cookout, but none showed up for the shootout to run on the dyno. Would like to see that number put up on the Dyno. Maybe next year!!!!

I made the Boxenstopp cookout just in-time to see the serving table being put-away!:confused2:

I di talk w/the boss after everyone was gone. There was a crowd of maybe a dozen bikes about to leave just as we got there. They had a couple of USD fork bikes for-sale out front, one had a green see-thru side case, I think ninjaneer was talking about that as the 'Hulk' bike.

Yes saw them at Boxenstopp for the cookout, but none showed up for the shootout to run on the dyno. Would like to see that number put up on the Dyno. Maybe next year!!!!

Back