• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 emblem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trikemadd

Reaction score
Hi guys
Iv an original 85 model that im restoring and i need a right side panel vmax emblem. Is there anyone out there who can help. Vmaxes are rare in ireland so no parts bikes here.

Hi guys
Iv an original 85 model that im restoring and i need a right side panel vmax emblem. Is there anyone out there who can help. Vmaxes are rare in ireland so no parts bikes here.

Hi Trikemadd, welcome to the forum.

The '85 didn't have a VMax emblem on the side covers, it was the only year where the "VMax" was pressed into the metal.

+1
can still be found, im sure someone on the forum has some for sale....

Hi guys
You have a different year than '85 side panel so if you could post a picture of the left side or describe it I am sure we can help. Welcome to the forum trikemadd.
1985 side panels are certainly the hardest to find too.

Yeah I have a set could us ea little cleaning but nice shape besides that $ 100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Otec Vmax parts 051.jpg
    Otec Vmax parts 051.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Otec Vmax parts 052.jpg
    Otec Vmax parts 052.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Otec Vmax parts 053.jpg
    Otec Vmax parts 053.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
Back