95' Vmax Awakening Minnesota

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kizmatti

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNc8ADTQ3iI

My buddys 95' Vmax with custom built exhaust out of F-150 pipe, with custom baffles.

It has an open header sound, "slightly" muffled by the custom baffles installed.

This thing sounds mean, hungry, & ready to rip rubber off the tire, and any innocent harley he might run into at the next red light!:punk:

I have a 2001 with supertrapps that cant touch the aggressive sound this thing produces.:biglaugh:

The snow is melting here, spring is coming and i am excited!!!:clapping:

Sounds a bit like Holeshots, but with even more "big block V8" sound, and a fair bit louder.

I couldn't help but grin when he revved it! WOW!

BADASS !!! I'm ready to cut the pipes off my F150 & stick 'em on my MAX. Cool vid - got any detail pics ? I'm wondering how it all looks...

Now thats mean....I can picture it now pulling into a bike night with that vmax. And here I thought that my open supertrapps were mean....HELL NO!!!

wow looks like he had to hack up the OEM mufflers to make that. Most times the OEM'ers can't be taken apart w/out massive destruction

Definatly like the sound of that. Whats it like on a long trip though? I got the stock system off when I bought the trapps. Might turn them into something like that. Looks great, and sounds even better. Kudo's!!

where r ya in mn eh? pipes sound great, I'll stick w/ my UFO's..whats w/ all the smoke?

where r ya in mn eh? pipes sound great, I'll stick w/ my UFO's..whats w/ all the smoke?

Both of us live in Coon Rapids, Mn - right off Hwy 10 - Foley exit - about 5 blocks from each other - I can actually hear him fire this up, if i am standing outside in my yard.:punk:

Was about 30 degrees out when i made that vid, plus the bike hadnt been fired up in over a month. Not a bad vid - sound wise for an Iphone.

I wouldnt replace UFO's with these either, but on the cheap, if you can weld, have steady hand, and the old stockers on the bike yet or laying around, this is a nice alternative. This bike also has a stage 1, and with this exhaust mod did dyno at 117 rwhp.

These are loud and on long trips earplugs are a must.

I posted the vid and picture for him as he just got a computer, and isnt internet savey. He needs to register on the site too.

His bike sounds and looks good with those pipes. I like the stock look of the pipes. I never was much a fan of the horn shaped pipes maybe these should have come stock ; )

Latest posts

Back