• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

99 Stage 7 for Sale DFW Need Gone ASAP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the newer Corbin, do you want to trade it for my older Corbin? I'd probably buy your backrest, too.

What's the tail light look like? More than likely a CBR tail light not a r1 thats a mod alot of people do with Integrated CBR tail light. Also to make your add sound better say the bike comes stock with 145hp at the crank and 109 HP at the rear wheel. When you say stock 145hp then say it was dynod at 126hp people will think you lost power lol. Common sense isn't so common now a days. Dumb it down for the public haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What's the tail light look like? More than likely a CBR tail light not a r1 thats a mod alot of people do with Integrated CBR tail light. Also to make your add sound better say the bike comes stock with 145hp at the crank and 109 HP at the rear wheel. When you say stock 145hp then say it was dynod at 126hp people will think you lost power lol. Common sense isn't so common now a days. Dumb it down for the public haha

Thanks for the heads up...you are right...fixt!

Thanks for the heads up...you are right...fixt!

If I were you and you only wanted to keep one I'd keep the 126 dynoed at the rear wheel if you have paper work. If you dont have paper work then leave the stock hp.

Ahh yea keep it as is. Good luck with the sale tho!!

I believe you are at least $1k too high (at least in our market area)

Yeah I figured as much..got to start somewhere though...4 K would take it today

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'll bring you my seat tomorrow (please)... The dealer isn't gonna knock you for it. They won't even know the difference...

I'll bring you my seat tomorrow (please)... The dealer isn't gonna knock you for it. They won't even know the difference...

If you really want it, why don't you make him a good offer for it?

I put the stock seat back on it for the dealer...I'll sell you the Corbin and gunfighter backrest if you like

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back