a little transformation that has to go

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man check out nesr (nestreetriders.com), try posting there?

if u need x posts to do an ad, let me know and i can post it for ya.

send me an email...

morgan.ga(at)gmail.com

man i really wish i had the cash, help you and my mod monkey out.
good luck on the sale, im surprised no one has grabbed it from you yet. then again ive been trying to sell a 67 olds for a year and no takers so i feel your pain man.

man i really wish i had the cash, help you and my mod monkey out.
good luck on the sale, im surprised no one has grabbed it from you yet. then again ive been trying to sell a 67 olds for a year and no takers so i feel your pain man.

I was having a hard time unloading my 69 Cutlass. I had ads in Craigslist but couldn't find the right buyer. I ended up finding this forum and placed an ad on it. http://www.classicoldsmobile.com/ After about a week I sold the car to a guy about 10 miles away from me. He contacts me from time to time to let me know how things are going. He is doing a complete, body off, resto. He promised to stop by when he is done so I can see the finished product. I'm glad that it went to someone that will take care of it but at the same time, sorry I got rid of it.

I was having a hard time unloading my 69 Cutlass. I had ads in Craigslist but couldn't find the right buyer. I ended up finding this forum and placed an ad on it. http://www.classicoldsmobile.com/ After about a week I sold the car to a guy about 10 miles away from me. He contacts me from time to time to let me know how things are going. He is doing a complete, body off, resto. He promised to stop by when he is done so I can see the finished product. I'm glad that it went to someone that will take care of it but at the same time, sorry I got rid of it.

thanks mike ya i'll give it a try, need the cash gotta sell the car.

Nick ,Did you sell it to the guy after me? or did he pass too!

Nick ,Did you sell it to the guy after me? or did he pass too!

Actually he bought it for my asking price... thanks for asking :D

btw only thing wrong with it was battery was beat ( ask Zack it was his ) once i switched it out with a fresh one bike started up no problem and fork seal was leaking a little... other than that, nothing but thanks for passing on it.. bike went to someone who would actually appreciate the bike :clapping:

Actually he bought it for my asking price... thanks for asking :D

btw only thing wrong with it was battery was beat ( ask Zack it was his ) once i switched it out with a fresh one bike started up no problem and fork seal was leaking a little... other than that, nothing but thanks for passing on it.. bike went to someone who would actually appreciate the bike :clapping:
Whatever,my max is 8 years older and looks 100% better.............maybe its the fact that I drove three and a half hours to look a bike that was missrepresented that I didnt appreciate, glad you got your asking price,I hope the guy that bought it is happy.

i thought it was getting to be a pretty good deal...

Attachments

• iseewhatyoudid.jpg
    iseewhatyoudid.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 25
Whatever,my max is 8 years older and looks 100% better.............maybe its the fact that I drove three and a half hours to look a bike that was missrepresented that I didnt appreciate, glad you got your asking price,I hope the guy that bought it is happy.

Honestly your a tool... I took pics of everything you and your son asked me too.. never lied about anything. Told you and your son about the clear coat on the master cylinder , and engine that came off a little from the previous owner letting it sit for years, and battery being old, only thing i had not realized was the fork seal leaking because i hardly road it ... obviously you can see that from the odometer pictures when I bought it and when you came.. EVEN Zack :)punk:meanmax) can tell you that bike was running excellent and pulled very hard, all the motor work was done by a reputable shop and have every piece of paperwork from the motor work, tune, exhaust, paint, Carbon Fiber scoops from Tyga USA

yours is in better condition? Good for you :eusa_dance:... OBV you had it longer and bought it in better shape. Mine I bought as a project to bring from nothing to something.. and didnt have enough time from the baby and going to Afghanistan to complete it the way i wanted to

Misrepresented?:ummm: Please I provided all pictures you and your son asked for , is that my fault the bike didnt come to "your" standards, even though you had all the pictures you asked for

And yes the guy that bought it and is extremely happy and is retired so has plenty of time to finish it

so.. please spare me and stop trying to be a smart ass and start shit

your Right my standards are high, I belive thats a good thing. we could have a pissing contest forever.............not gonna happen.Im glad you and the new owner are happy. good luck with the baby and stay safe in Afghanistan.

thanks for ending this on a civil note rick.

Back